Product Review - Folding Drink Carts (1 Viewer)

Parrothedd

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Happy New Year!

I received 3 of these folding carts for Christmas because of their unique ability. Unlike some of you, I do not have a nice finished basement or large man cave in which I could store a few of the custom ones made by Chan. So these seemed like a nice alternative.

Actually they are very well made - much sturdier than I had imagined being an imported wooden product. Here are a few pics:

Unfolded position:

IMG_4702.jpg

The shape is a little unusual. But they do fit between two chairs nicely:

IMG_4697.jpg

I was actually impressed with the overall design. To unfold the table, you swing a set of casters out to support the bottom shelf (visible in the first photo), rotate the bottom of the cup holders into position, and open two side doors to help support the top shelf. Everything fits together tightly both in the open and folded position.

IMG_4698.jpg
IMG_4695.jpg

When in the folded position, the doors and shelf halves are held in place by magnets. When stored, all three carts take up a space less than 12 inches wide.

IMG_4691.jpg

About the only negative in my mind right now is the casters are very cheap. I will likely have to replace these sometime:

IMG_4696.jpg

Overall, I am very pleased with them. It remains to be seen whether they can stand the test of time, but as I said, they are very sturdy for a convertible type piece of furniture. Also, sometimes you can run into variability when dealing with imported products. All three of my carts are very consistent. You can look at them here: http://foldingdrinkcarts.com

If anyone has any question, or would like some different photos, don't hesitate to ask!

JT

I think these are pretty cool. Do they have a metal cup holder that drops in? I like the shape because they look like they would stay out of the way of knees! Thanks for the review!

They do not. I was wondering if the opening would fit a metal cup holder. If anyone would like to post some cup holder measurements, i will measure the opening.

JT

Very cool, it almost looks made to order the way it fits between your chairs so perfectly.

I was wondering why those were shaped like coffins. Makes sense now seeing them set up to use.

I have several of these and the metal cup holders do fit in mine perfectly. The larger of the two sizes of metal cupholders are what you need. You can measure your table holes and make sure they fit the diameter of the walls of the cupholders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom