Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

Offered for sale are two barrels of Primm Valley $1's... ...well they used to be Primm Valley $1's. :sneaky: They have had their inlays removed and replaced with Gear labels which will peel out when you're ready to turn them into your custom chip. I'd call the chip condition very good but not excellent. They have some flea bite and edges aren't crisp. Happy to provide more pics on request.

$60 + shipping.

2020-03-06 11.42.42-1.jpg

Hi all,

Offered for sale are two barrels of Primm Valley $1's... ...well they used to be Primm Valley $1's. :sneaky: They have had their inlays removed and replaced with Gear labels which will peel out when you're ready to turn them into your custom chip. I'd call the chip condition very good but not excellent. They have some flea bite and edges aren't crisp. Happy to provide more pics on request.

$60 + shipping.

View attachment 419857
Love those spots

Ok... sorry... I had stepped away. Let me parse through the posts and make a call.

I guess my meaning when I used the word "available" wasn't clear. I spoke for all available chips, i.e. all chips left available after @Jeevansluck got the barrel he spoke for.

Whatever, I don't care enough to make a big deal in this case. My dibs are withdrawn, have at 'em.

Sorry Chris... for me it was the 'dibs pending' bit. If @bivey had chimed in I certainly would have been happy to send the second barrel to him.

Regardless, like you said - it's not a big deal - just a barrel of chippies. Thanks for stepping aside. Definitely made for a clean finish.

Chips sold. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom