For Sale PRICE reduction -- on HSI chips $1 Secondary - 1 Rack for $130 - plus some others.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHB

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
IMG_7647.jpg

Selling my extra $1 HSI chips... I am selling the one rack of HSI secondary $1 - for $130 - $120 plus shipping..... Never played.
Would consider selling others -
Thinking $5 = $260 $225 $180 for a rack plus shipping (2 racks left)
$25 = $4 a chip

$100 - $5.00 $4.50 a chip (new primaries) (1 rack left)
$500 - ? Not sure $5 a chip (140 chips left)
$1,000 $14 a chip

$25,000 --- $34.95 $30 per chip (15 chips)

I really like the $500's and the $100's ....
You pay shipping....

Last edited:
View attachment 626938

Selling my extra $1 HSI chips... I am selling the one rack of HSI secondary $1 - for $130 - plus shipping..... Never played.
Would consider selling others -
Thinking $5 = $260 for a rack
$25 = $4 a chip
$100 - $5 a chip (new primaries)
$500 - ? Not sure
$1,000 $14 a chip
$25,000 --- $34.95 per chip

I really like the $500's and the $100's ....
You pay shipping....
hey man watch out you might have people leave you negative feedback when they don't even buy anything cause they think you're prices are too high

@Poppin92 - I saw your reply before you changed it. Hey - I know we had a conversation and that some of these prices might be different . the reason the prices changed -- before posting the classified - I read some other current ads and adjusted my prices accordingly. I am not buying - selling - trading chips to make money ---- its a hobby - if you ever get the sense that someone is trying to take advantage of you - come to these forum page and ask about them - or the deal they are offering you. Check out their posts - comments - and feedback. Run like hell from deals that sound too good to be true. Plus regarding pricing ... search for previous sales to get a feeling ........ I know you are new to this forum - but honestly - I have had but one bad experience since joining in 2016.....the vast majority of the folks here are OK....

It’s okay , given you the benefit of the doubt. But since i spoke with you today and the prices you gave me were higher than those , it got to me personally.

its all good

I just had a deal with @BHB. We went back and forth a few times talking things out on some of these chips. Very good to deal with from my experience. Just wish I had to extra funds to snatch them all up. :)

@Poppin92 - I saw your reply before you changed it. Hey - I know we had a conversation and that some of these prices might be different . the reason the prices changed -- before posting the classified - I read some other current ads and adjusted my prices accordingly. I am not buying - selling - trading chips to make money ---- its a hobby - if you ever get the sense that someone is trying to take advantage of you - come to these forum page and ask about them - or the deal they are offering you. Check out their posts - comments - and feedback. Run like hell from deals that sound too good to be true. Plus regarding pricing ... search for previous sales to get a feeling ........ I know you are new to this forum - but honestly - I have had but one bad experience since joining in 2016.....the vast majority of the folks here are OK....
I completely can vouch for @BHB: I offered a price and bought some chips from him; later in a new deal he came back and offered me the same chip at a market price even though I might have pay higher as I did in the first transaction... I just had fair an excellent transactions with him. I will recommend him anytime.

I completely can vouch for @BHB: I offered a price and bought some chips from him; later in a new deal he came back and offered me the same chip at a market price even though I might have pay higher as I did in the first transaction... I just had fair an excellent transactions with him. I will recommend him anytime.
+1:LOL: :laugh:

@BHB has been nothing but kind in our dealings. He even gave me a free stack of 10 Pharaoh's chips to help complete a barrel of my tournament set. Wouldn't take money. Just loves chips.

He's sold me chips, traded me chips, and given me chips. Thanks Bruce!

I know first hand how confusing this all gets. Keeping track of this and that, who paid what, who wants what. Just last week I sent a whole park mgm rack (sorry @MarquetteMonkey) to the wrong addy, and they made it eventually but ya it happened. As far as HSI anti flippers are concerned I personally say these prices all seem very fair to me. I paid $250 for a bunch of 5s racks in random DMs, but then again that’s how I got 20 of them, and yes I’d take backup if any 1ks pop back up. TYVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom