For Sale Price Reduced One Table PNY set for sale/.25's - 100's, 600 + Chips Below Cost (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I picked up another Paulson set yesterday. I don't need/want five high end sets. It only makes sense to move one of the Paulson sets.

I would rather sell the set as a whole. I will sell by the rack.

The price shipped for the entire set is $1400. I will ship via large flat rate box

If the entire set is purchased I will include the dealer button.

I paid 350 for each rack of ones. However some of them are dirty. Since I never cleaned them I am offering them at a discount.

If I sell by the rack the prices below do not include shipping. If most of the chips are accounted for I will move ahead with the sales of the individual racks.

.25 x 100 -$190 (Three to five chips have flea bites) sold pending payment

1 x 100 - $335

1 x 100- $335

5 x 100 - $200

5 x 100- $200

25 x 111 - $200 (Primaries)

100 x 11 - 40 @flipupchipup

8 extra ones.

Real PNY dealer button for $20.00 @Polochris

When I get home tonight I will take actual pictures of the chips I'm selling. After I make this post I will upload a few random PNY pictures from my phone.

@Apache This is a ready made one table cash set for .25/.50 or .50/1 stakes. Just saying :)

Last edited:
Bill is an enigma. Married to the same wonderful gal for about 3 decades...can't stay in love with the same chipset for more than a football season....

GLWS

Well, he did make an effort to the contrary a couple days ago. :p

dd.png

A season..?

More like til halftime of a game.

That isn't quite true............Well, all the time. I had the PNY's for one year (well half of them for one year). I like turn over. I'm basically renting chips for a year, then releasing them back into the PCF family. It's a win for everyone.

As soon as someone commits to the ones I'll send it my PayPal information.

Until that happens they're is still the option for someone to buy the entire set.

This thread makes me cry inside a little bit.

I don't think I've played with the FDL sunsets, and I'm looking forward to the Oak Trees, but I'll miss these chips.

This thread makes me cry inside a little bit.

I don't think I've played with the FDL sunsets, and I'm looking forward to the Oak Trees, but I'll miss these chips.

I've had the sun sets for almost 2 years so I'm sure you played with those.

I don't think I have... Been Bourbons, PNY's and TRK's the last handful of times at your house. I played on the CC sunsets many times, but I don't think the FDL sunsets.

I could be wrong. Either way, that statement will not be true come Sunday.

I haven't used the sunsets in almost a year but prior to that they hit the felt at least a dozen times.

Sweet deal!

Thanks. If anyone is waiting for the price to drop lower that won't happen. I'll just be the owner of five great sets..... For now

I screwed up. I forgot that I hag committed the fracs to @MicroCHiPs when he bought the first half of the PNYS.

How can I make this up to you? Give me your address and I'll send you a few random chip extras.
Don't sweat it, we're all human and I appreciate the offer. I'm still up for the raffle FYI.

Several racks are sold pending Fridays payment. If payment goes through I will be splitting up the set.

@flipupchipup are you still interested in the 100's?

@Polochris still interested in the Dealer Button?

What is left is one rack of ones at $335.00's, one rack of fives at $200.00's, and one rack of twenty fives plus 11 extras at $200.00's

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom