Price increases at KMCo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Starting Dec 1st 2023 - Prices will be going up on services. The big hit will be on milling, as I've only done minimal increases yearly since i started. I finally need to do a larger increase due to my inability to stand for longer periods to mill with my back. I hope this will slow down jobs enough to allow me to keep milling, but not get bogged down and stuck months out.

Milling will be going from .60 cents a chip to .90 cents a chip.

Stamping will go from .70 a chip to .80 cents a chip. (.35 a side to .40 a side)

Flattening will go from 50 dollars a rack to 75 dollars a rack.

Custom THC projects will have an increase of about 10% to the bottom line. As each are quoted when requested, just be aware itll be a hint more when i quote them out. Generally, a custom defoiled rack will hit around 250 bucks labor/w. Stamping, expect that to now average around 275. This total does depend on shop time, so it could be more, or less depending on what's needed.

All other fees and costs will stay the same. If you have contacted me and we are already working on your project (or if i have the chips here in my shop), these increases will not be added to your job. This is only for new work.

As always, thanks for the business and working with me to help get projects done.

I think I can afford the increase

Money Management GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom