SOLD PRICE DROP - Willing To Negotiate - Murdered Jumers Secondary Set - Ready For Custom Labels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolly1

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently I tried putting together a custom blackjack set for my home game but interest has fallen through. I put a ton of time and money murdering these chips as it was my first time and I tried to be as careful and take as much precaution as possible. Although I feel a strong connection to these chips with the amount of blood, sweat, and tears I put into them, I hope they find a new owner who can share the same love. The chips were never used by me but I did source some racks from locals and outside sources who have all given described mint and excellent condition chips. Very few chips may have some nicks from a small miscut or error on my part, but I did check and tried my best to include extras to make up for it! Now to get into the details:

Chip Breakdown (This does not include extras) -
1s - 100 - Mint Condition - $160
5s - 300 - 1 Rack Excellent Condition and 2 Mint Condition - $690
25s - 120 - Excellent Condition - $430
100s - 100 - Excellent Condition - $440
500s - 40 - Excellent Condition - $180

If there is interest for a split of the whole set we can make that happen but I would like to sell it as a whole!
I am looking for $1900 + Shipping.
I accept PayPal F&F, Zelle, or we can use a service like eBay if the buyers covers the extra fees.

I did take these pictures on my iphone and converted them to PNG format after so hopefully my camera skills do them justice. (Note the first picture of the chips in racks was before a few chips had their labels removed) -
IMG_4350.png

IMG_4354.png
IMG_4355.png

IMG_4356.png

IMG_4357.png

IMG_4358.png

IMG_4359.png

IMG_4360.png

IMG_4361.png

IMG_4362 (1).png

Last edited:
Status