For Sale PRICE DROP: "I didn't know what I was doing" sale #4: Paulson cards and Chipco racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
PRICE DROP: Cards for $20 + shipping
UPDATE: RACKS HAVE SOLD.

When I got into the chipping hobby I was buying and searching and bidding all over the place. I was wandering around aimlessly, with some vague ideas of sets I wanted to put together, chips I liked, and some I just thought were good deals. So, I am looking to offload some of the chips I amassed in the past year in what I am calling the "I didn't know what I was doing" sale.

Without further ado, let's get to sale #4...will entertain offers.

Set of 12 decks of Paulson Horizons Edge Cruise Lines cards, black, poker size. Unopened and ready to be dealt. In original packaging. Asking $24 + shipping. Not looking to split the set at this time.

Ten (10) Chipco racks. Looking to sell all 10 as a set. $10 + shipping (MFRB). Never used. All in very good shape.

In the off chance you want the cards and the racks, I will sell all for $30 + shipping. I think I could get everything into a MFRB, but want to make sure I can pad the racks well enough to not get broken, so might be a LFRB.

THE DEETS:

• Set of 12 decks of Paulson playing cards, poker size. Unopened. $24 $20 + shipping
  • Ten (10) Chipco racks. Never used.
  • Payment via PayPal F/F
  • CONUS shipping only

Cards_2.png

Cards_4.png

Cards_5.png

chipco_2.png

chipco_1.png

Last edited:
Not that I have a chance of picking them up, but are those cards paper?

Not that I have a chance of picking them up, but are those cards paper?
Not for certain having not opened them, but they have the texture of what I would think are paper (or plastic coated) cards. It doesn't seem as though they are 100% plastic, but I am guessing. I will take a look at the packaging tonight and see if I can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom