SOLD PRICE DROP: "I didn't know what I was doing" sale #2: Horseshoe Cincinnati $1s and $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
SOLD. PRICE DROP: $85 SHIPPED FOR THE $1s.
UPDATE: $5 CHIPS ARE SOLD.

When I got into the chipping hobby I was buying and searching and bidding all over the place. I was wandering around aimlessly, with some vague ideas of sets I wanted to put together, chips I liked, and some I just thought were good deals. So, I am looking to offload some of the chips I amassed in the past year in what I am calling the "I didn't know what I was doing" sale.

Without further ado, let's get to sale #2...

Horseshoe Cincinnati $1 and $5 RHCs. I have one (1) rack of $1s and 81 (4 barrels +1) $5s available. The $1s are in 6/10 shape I would guess. They still stand on end, but it took a few tries. The $5s are in 7-8/10 shape and stand on end no problem.

Happy to sell as a set or split. If split, I’d like to sell the $1s as a rack, but I will split the $5s into barrels if that’s what does it for you. $160 plus shipping gets all 181 chips.
$90 plus shipping gets the $1 rack. $75 plus shipping gets the $5s, or $20 per barrel plus shipping.

THE DEETS:

• One (1) rack Horseshoe Cincinnati $1 Paulson RHCs
  • 81 (4 barrels +1) Horseshoe Cincinnati $5 Paulson RHCs
  • $175 for all, OBO; or $90 for the $1 rack and $75 for the $5 chips (or $20 per barrel)
  • Plus shipping (will ship racks in Warneke boxes)
  • Payment via PayPal F/F
  • CONUS shipping only

HSCinci 1s 5s_1.png

HSCinci 1s rack_1.png

HSCinci 1s bar_1.png

HSCinci 1s bar_3.png

HSCinci 1s bar_4.png

Attachments

• HSCinci 5s rack_1.png
    HSCinci 5s rack_1.png
    986 KB · Views: 687
  • HSCinci 5s bar_2.png
    HSCinci 5s bar_2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 674
  • HSCinci 5s bar_1.png
    HSCinci 5s bar_1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 664
Last edited:
Love those $1s.

Sharp pricing, GLWS.
priced too high? I'm not sure of the value...asking a little less than I paid IIRC. Just want to make sure I am pricing things fairly...if I should reduce, please advise. I am all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom