SOLD *Price Drop* 340 Matsui Radisson ARUBA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppin92

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
Hi all !

So I’ve bought this set from Eriks as you may or may not know , but like we all do we change our minds on a regular basis about chips and what we want to chase.
Nonetheless these are awesome chips in a excellent / Mint condition and in a nice breakdown. I’ve been on a other project lately and hoping these find will find a other home where they will see a lot play. For the payment ; PPFF directly to me or I’m more than happy that the funds can be transferred to @Thomacetti for hold until package arrives and he release them to me.

100 x $5
100 x $25
100 x $100
40 x $500 ( 43mm )

price €220 or $270 shipped.
B40F6CCD-A884-41F4-8107-8C402D1BE940.jpeg

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
They’re just making a quick stop at your place, I see :). Really nice set! GLWS

Haha , im on a other project PNY is all I can think about. But yes they are very nice ! Thanks Eriks :)

It’s always just a matter of time before new members get bitten by the paulson bug :). PNYs are awesome!

It’s always just a matter of time before new members get bitten by the paulson bug :). PNYs are awesome!
I'd like a set but they seem rather hard to come by. The sweet spot might be T5 tourney set but the 5s and 500s are probably pretty hard to come by. These and the Vineyards look nice, but I might prefer these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom