Cancelled ***PRICE DROP*** 2 Racks + 3 Barrels MURDERED + Flattened Used HSI $25 Chips (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
What:
2 Racks + 3 Barrels MURDERED + Flattened Used HSI $25 Chips (CONUS ONLY) = $425 Now $400 for the Lot (Free Shipping!!)

I murdered these thinking I would be using them for a custom set, but now I have decided to go a different direction. Anyway, they are beautiful chips and they are murdered beautifully with no damage what so ever to any part of the chips. These were cleaned before I got them and other than that they have been Murdered & Flattened. These would be a great addition for just about any Custom set. My loss is your gain. Chris at Gear Labels charges $1.60/chip just for the inlay removal service alone. I am asking that same amount less than ($1.60/chip) and you get the chips + both removing the inlay and flattening the chips & Shipping all for the same price that you would pay to have the inlays removed commercially. For anyone that is wondering, there were plenty of warped chips coming from TCR, but they are totally flat now and stack like bricks. All flattening done with no evidence at all of flattening.

Price:
Entire Lot (260 chips) = $425 $400 Shipped (Free Shipping)
1 or more Racks = $35/Barrel $32/Barrel Shipped (Free Shipping)
By the Barrel = $35/Barrel $32/Barrel (Anything less than a Rack you pay for shipping)
*****Racks NOT included in this sale*****

Dibs:
Go ahead and post dibs here for whatever you want and then we can go from there. I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment.

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
1 Rack + Free Shipping USPS SFRB or MFRB depending on how many chips you buy
1 Barrel = Shipping = $4 for USPS 1st Class Padded envelope or $9 for USPS SFRB (Your choice)
2-3 Barrels = Shipping = $6 for USPS 1st Class Padded envelope or $9 for USPS SFRB (Your choice)
3-4 Barrels = $9 for USPS SFRB (small flat rate box)

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

G

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom