SOLD PRICE DROP! 120 Indiana Grand Secondary $1s, $225 plus shipping, CONUS only (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Block

High Hand
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These are from the original Chip Room sale. Was going to make a mixed limit set and decided on a different project. See pics for a good idea of their condition, but I'd say they're near mint to mint. $225 plus shipping (CONUS only please). Payment via PayPal Friends & Family. Post dibs and PM with interest please. Open to reasonable offers via PM.

IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg

Last edited:
Was looking at these actually, would it be hard to acquire further $1s and other denoms?
I see some of these pop up here in the classifieds occasionally. @Apache has $5s, $25s, $100s, and $500s on their website. Also possible to find some of those floating around here too.

Was looking at these actually, would it be hard to acquire further $1s and other denoms?
@cpac54 may have some for sale. They are in no way impossible. You can find more $1s for sure.

There is literally no LOVE for IGs these days, so you can find anything I’d think.

Hell, I’ve got primary IG snappers I couldn’t sell and cancelled. IG $100s that didn’t sell for what I thought was a great price. Had to cancel that too.

Yes, there are certainly plenty around, a quick search on PCF for "Indiana Grand" and "IG" should give you a good sense of availability and price. Some inspiration on mostly IG secondary chips... Good luck with your search!
IG Sec Set 2-24-23 IMG_3033 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom