SOLD Prestige sun fly ceramic chips (tournament, 43mm) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
These were originally purchased through the sun fly GB a few months ago and have never seen the felt. I've shuffled a few stacks but other than that they're essentially brand new. I bought a cash and tournament set through the cards mold GB and piecing together a Paulson cash set so I don't need these.

I will only be offering US shipping at this time and Matsui racks are not included. You may notice the Turkish flag by my username but these will be shipped via USPS so standard flat rate box shipping rates apply.

Price is $525 + shipping, PP F&F

Breakdown:

160 x 25
220 x 100
100 x 500
160 x 1000
100 x 5000
60 x 25k
20 x Rebuy

Total: 820 chips

20201225_202317.jpg

20201225_204011.jpg

Last edited:
Someone better buy these quick, I'm trying to figure out how to swing these. Great looking set!!

I don’t need these i don’t need these. I don’t need these.
No, but you surely want them?

To make it easier for you, I have a set of 39mms and I love them. If we do some math, these will be even better (about 10%), and at this price it's basically a steal.

No, but you surely want them?

To make it easier for you, I have a set of 39mms and I love them. If we do some math, these will be even better (about 10%), and at this price it's basically a steal.
If I didn’t buy 5 racks of hsi primary’s, 2 racks of milled roulettes, and 4 racks of Cps chips to relabel I’d love these.

If I didn’t buy 5 racks of hsi primary’s, 2 racks of milled roulettes, and 4 racks of Cps chips to relabel I’d love these.
Wait... I fail to see any cause and effect here... these are two completely independent things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom