President Plaques Artwork (4 Viewers)

Baby approved
20181223_170325.jpg
20181223_170301.jpg

Yeah I got my plaque that I won in the raffle and if you were on the fence on these go get them. They are really really nice.

Back when the dice plaques first came out I got a big set for playing tournaments with them. Like 1000 of them in five colors. It was a mess playing with only plaques. Got rid of them pretty quickly.

If there is enough interest I will consider ordering $1, $10, & $50 plaques. Let me know if you are interested.

These look awesome! Any one did a comparison between these and the Matsui ones? I've read that MSK has really improved its production quality but a comparison side by side would really help.

I’m not sure why there wasn’t more pron on these. They came out brilliantly. My only prob is that my rare high stakes game has grown, and I need A LOT more $20s on the table. Gets expensive :(

But wow they came out great. Nicely done Apache.

These look awesome! Any one did a comparison between these and the Matsui ones? I've read that MSK has really improved its production quality but a comparison side by side would really help.

There are a lot of Matusi/MSK comparison pictures on various posts. There is no quality comparison: the Matsuis are far superior in quality and craftsmanship. That said, the MSK products are solid and cost about 60% less.

For me, this run of MSK plaques by Apache was great quality, but I'm not a fan that they are all the same size and the color on the $5s is not appealing to me, whatsoever. Red on pink doesn't look nice. But, I know lots of people love them.

There are a lot of Matusi/MSK comparison pictures on various posts. There is no quality comparison: the Matsuis are far superior in quality and craftsmanship. That said, the MSK products are solid and cost about 60% less.

For me, this run of MSK plaques by Apache was great quality, but I'm not a fan that they are all the same size and the color on the $5s is not appealing to me, whatsoever. Red on pink doesn't look nice. But, I know lots of people love them.

I was originally bitching about the $20 not being green. I wanted it to be green so badly haha. But I got to say, that gold color is really great and I would choose it over green. Gives the feeling of value to the plaque, maybe because of the relationship humans have with that yellow metal we all know too well. Love it.

I was originally bitching about the $20 not being green. I wanted it to be green so badly haha. But I got to say, that gold color is really great and I would choose it over green. Gives the feeling of value to the plaque, maybe because of the relationship humans have with that yellow metal we all know too well. Love it.

I love the yellow Matsui $20s, so these MSK $20s worked for my taste. Glad you came around and enjoy them!

For what its worth the 5k is one of the best Ive ever seen. If you ever can replicate these in 5, 10 and 25k denom Im a buyer. It looks you got great interest in these but placques in general I hope make a comeback here in the states.

Just noticed that these are sold out already (you damn fiends!). Any chance of a restock or is that all she wrote for these?

There are still $5s left...
@Apache says he reordered more so please be patient, they will be back in stock soon. :tup:

edit: Oh and those crazy Trumps are also available.

Last edited:
Was there ever talk about a $1000 plaque, I could use a few of those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom