President Plaques Artwork (5 Viewers)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the latest artwork for the plaques. We will do some small modifications and most likely have MSK prototype them so the art should be crisp. Let me know what you think. If there is a lot of interest i can do a Trump $100 or $500.
pp1a.jpg

Question so for instance the $20 will not be green? I would prefer a green plaque like green money.

If they are all the same color it is too hard to differentiate the denominations.

They have to be different colors, I love red for 5 and yellow for 20 as those are standard colors. Might as well make the 100 green, it looks great. I'm going to get a gang of 20s, and probably some 5s and 100s as well. I would also for sure get some Trump plaques if they are made.

Most people only use 1 denomination of plaque as the highest value chips. So someone buying the $20 isn’t likely to buy $100’s as well so offering them in the same color really shouldn’t create an issue

Agreed, for a cash game only one color is likely to be in play.

How about darkening the five up some, like your Apache gift plaque?

And you have to get a purple 500 into the mix.

I prefer different colors but it’s not a deal breaker, other posters made a good point that these are unlikely to be in play at the same time.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in :)

Hey folks. I’ve been away for a long time. Been reading PCF everyday, just been lurking. I always knew a MSK plaque group buy or the new Apache WSOP china clays would pull me back in haha.

As Steve knows, I’ve been interested in these plaques for a long time. I remember comparing the previous $5s to the $20s, with the $20s being the bigger success. I can’t remember exactly what room for improvement was left after the $20s (I can try dig up an old post), but I remember something about the numbers/image filling more of the face on the $20s vs the $5s, and the brightness /contrast of the plaque being better on the $20s. It made the images and text easier to read.

So I would say if this latest group buy builds on the lessons learned from the previous two GBs, Im all in!

However, I’m interested in getting a bunch of $20s, and I really loved the color scheme of the previous batch. You know, that feeling of the plaque representing cold hard cash in your hand. That greeeeeeeeeen! For me, the closer the feeling to real cash, the more excited I get.

So yeah, that’s just my $0.02. Hopefully as a group you guys can come to an optimal solution for what the majority wants. I’m just so glad we have some more poker paraphernalia to choose from haha. The more options the better! Thank you Josh for making this happen (and please don’t forget about those WSOP china clays!)

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in :)

Hey folks. I’ve been away for a long time. Been reading PCF everyday, just been lurking. I always knew a MSK plaque group buy or the new Apache WSOP china clays would pull me back in haha.

As Steve knows, I’ve been interested in these plaques for a long time. I remember comparing the previous $5s to the $20s, with the $20s being the bigger success. I can’t remember exactly what room for improvement was left after the $20s (I can try dig up an old post), but I remember something about the numbers/image filling more of the face on the $20s vs the $5s, and the brightness /contrast of the plaque being better on the $20s. It made the images and text easier to read.

So I would say if this latest group buy builds on the lessons learned from the previous two GBs, Im all in!

However, I’m interested in getting a bunch of $20s, and I really loved the color scheme of the previous batch. You know, that feeling of the plaque representing cold hard cash in your hand. That greeeeeeeeeen! For me, the closer the feeling to real cash, the more excited I get.

So yeah, that’s just my $0.02. Hopefully as a group you guys can come to an optimal solution for what the majority wants. I’m just so glad we have some more poker paraphernalia to choose from haha. The more options the better! Thank you Josh for making this happen (and please don’t forget about those WSOP china clays!)
Welcome back @mummel! Hasn't been the same without you man.

Now get back to fighting with @BGinGA about Milanos like the good old days

Would be interested in seeing some protos for higher denoms: $500s and $1Ks (y) :thumbsup:

Reactions: BNM
@Apache I don't know if this was addressed already but will/what color stripes will the different denoms have on the outer edge?

@Apache I don't know if this was addressed already but will/what color stripes will the different denoms have on the outer edge?

For me, I like the greeeeeen with the white border for the $20s.

Not sure what the other borders with the green base would look like, open to ideas, but my vote definitely goes for the green base for the $20 plaque.

Attachments

• 8751C44D-2E51-4733-9128-1ABAA8E775BB.jpeg
    8751C44D-2E51-4733-9128-1ABAA8E775BB.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 308
Oh, yeah!!!

From DCS II
View attachment 207116
And contrary to popular belief they print new $2 bills every couple of years.

I like the different colors for the denominations myself. I don't mind either way if the $20 or the $100 is the green plaque.

I'm only going to order a bunch of $5s and a few $100s. I'm not interested in anything with Jackson on it.

The plaques will be 94 x 66. I will keep them with different colors. Not all green.
If there is enough interest I can change the $20 to green and make the $100 yellow. Please only vote if you are making a purchase.
Also, if you are interested in a $500 let me know how many you would order. If at least 50 $500 plaques are requested I will have J5 make art.

Would prefer green $20, but it’s all good either way. Maybe a green $20 and a “money gray” $100?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom