President Plaques Artwork (2 Viewers)

Josh any chance you would do a green $20?? What would be the quantity needed to do it?

Anyone else here interested in a green $20?

I wanted this as well but it was killed a while ago. Not sure what I am doing now.

Is it possible to have the plaques look like the example bottom one?

prezplaque20.png

I still feel like it would be easier on the eyes.

I just saw this thread since it got linked to the original interest thread today. I am most interested in green $20 plaques. Who is going to have same size plaques in different colors and denominations in play at the same time? I firmly believe most people intending to use these will use one plaque for the cash game format at usually the highest denominations they see useable. For example, no one will probably use a red $5 plaque and then a $25 green chip, it makes the plaque not useful, you need too many of them, and oddly under valued. Most people will be using them as the highest denomination, so that it is neat or special. You wouldn't want 200 plaques out on the table at once, IMO. Can you imagine having plaques of $5, $20, and $100s on the table at the same time? No way. My vote is for GREEN for all of the plaques. I would get $20s and $100s, but for different cash game blind formats (for example .25/.25 vs .50/1). Please GREEN for $20s.

Josh any chance you would do a green $20?? What would be the quantity needed to do it?

Anyone else here interested in a green $20?
@Apache I bet there is more interest in a green $20 then a fantasy green Trump $100. If you are making two versions of $100, would you be open to making two versions of $20 also - green and yellow?

I just saw this thread since it got linked to the original interest thread today. I am most interested in green $20 plaques. Who is going to have same size plaques in different colors and denominations in play at the same time? I firmly believe most people intending to use these will use one plaque for the cash game format at usually the highest denominations they see useable. For example, no one will probably use a red $5 plaque and then a $25 green chip, it makes the plaque not useful, you need too many of them, and oddly under valued. Most people will be using them as the highest denomination, so that it is neat or special. You wouldn't want 200 plaques out on the table at once, IMO. Can you imagine having plaques of $5, $20, and $100s on the table at the same time? No way. My vote is for GREEN for all of the plaques. I would get $20s and $100s, but for different cash game blind formats (for example .25/.25 vs .50/1). Please GREEN for $20s.

Exactly! Can’t hurt to test the quantity demanded here to see if it’s worth it before actually committing to production.

What about some kind of compromise with maybe a green picture on top of a yellow plaque with yellow edges.
Of course using their art and not the example below.

pp1a1.png

Also when we talk about Red $5s/Yellow $20s - what will the Cali Color Kids do for the plaques? Money Green plaques works with all set colors!!

Colors aside... for me, I would like to see what a solid picture top would look like on the MSK plaque. I'm pretty sure MSK can do a solid picture as the @Apache business plaque clearly shows.

thumbnail_IMG_5612de.png

Last edited:
Yes they are, but that was before we were up in the air about a Matsui or MSK GB. We ended up with a MSK GB because Matsui are like $20 a piece. I like the Matsui plaques, if we was doing a GB for them I would be in on it just with a lesser number of plaques ordered due to the price.

Yes they are, but that was before we were up in the air about a Matsui or MSK GB. We ended up with a MSK GB because Matsui are like $20 a piece. I like the Matsui plaques, if we was doing a GB for them I would be in on it just with a lesser number of plaques order due to the price.
So MSK can't do the fancier printing on a plaque?

Fwiw, my $20 and $100 cash plaques are designed to be used in the same game. Same for my T5000, T25000, and T100k tournament plaques. Having them all the same color is crazy talk.

I suspect you're a distinct minority on that one, Dave. At least in the US.

Fwiw, my $20 and $100 cash plaques are designed to be used in the same game. Same for my T5000, T25000, and T100k tournament plaques. Having them all the same color is crazy talk.
I was thinking in my small game, where I have 50-75 $5 red chips, I would maybe have ~5-15 $20 plaques also in play with some rebuys. In my game a $100 plaque wouldn't be useful, those get close enough to all ins. But that's just my small game.

Interesting, so when you have both plaques in play, would you potentially have 50+ plaques on the table? Or how many would you estimate of each could be in play at once?

I have one set that uses plaques. There are 3 different denoms of plaques in the set. Two of them hit the table at the same time, and sometimes the third makes the table as well, but it is rare.

I agree, all denoms of the same color is madness. However, I'm not in the market for these right now.

There will be no green $20 at this time. RIght now we are having them prototyped.

@Apache Is it possible to do a prototype of a solid picture on top of the MSK plaque.
Something like the third one, I think a graphic background might look better.
What do y'all think?

pp1a.jpg
prezplaque20s2.png
prezplaque20.png
proto-2.jpg

The last one was created in an older GB. Just showing an older example.

Last edited:
We are done with the prototypes. Here is what the actual plaques will look like. I will start an order page tomorrow and the sale will be over on November 4.
The detail came out much better than expected!
5.jpg
20.jpg

100b.jpg
100t.jpg

500.jpg

plaq.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom