• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Premium Poker table w/ chairs - $450 (2 Viewers)

I think the design sucks... IMHO... The racetrack appears raised up, and would make it a pain to rake chips, check cards, etc... Plus, the racetrack appears to float on top of the felt, which would make re-felting more complicated. This is all aside from the fact that racetrack tables just suck to begin with... :) But thanks for sharing, interesting to see what's out there.

I think the design sucks... IMHO... The racetrack appears raised up, and would make it a pain to rake chips, check cards, etc... Plus, the racetrack appears to float on top of the felt, which would make re-felting more complicated. This is all aside from the fact that racetrack tables just suck to begin with... :) But thanks for sharing, interesting to see what's out there.

Didn't even notice that about the race track. I must of been too excited about the chairs. :)

Nah, the racetrack lies flat on the playing surface - pretty standard build practice, although not one of which I'm particularly fond. Cards get stuck under it easily, and it does make raking pots a pita. Pedestal is nice on those, though --- and the chairs.....

Scoop IMO. Some extra padding on surface will raise it higher than the track and card and pot issue goes away.

Pedestal, chairs are nice but like others I don't care for the racetrack design and cupholders where chips fall in. I can't tell if racetrack could be removed and the rail fit ok. If so, I'd do that, plug the cupholders and do new surface foam and cloth.

I've played on raised race tracks and the cards just magically seem to slip in there all the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom