SOLD Premium Cut Card Sale $1 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
I just received a very large formal cut card order and finally have everything back in stock. For a limited time I'm offering a 50% discount on all cut cards which puts them at $1 each.

Use promo code: PCF at checkout.

Please order through www.holdempokerchips.com

This is your chance to stock up and save.

This promo will be available until the 10th. All orders placed this weekend will ship out Monday.

Thank you!

153-546f20050c52222ac5e7d025ea0e1ef8.jpg

Just out of curiosity, are these closer to the traditional, flexier cards that I’ve seen used in cardroom and are sold through poker supply stores, or at they closer to the thicker, stiffer, more like a credit card type, like most PCF custom cut cards?

Just out of curiosity, are these closer to the traditional, flexier cards that I’ve seen used in cardroom and are sold through poker supply stores, or at they closer to the thicker, stiffer, more like a credit card type, like most PCF custom cut cards?
Same as all the pcf custom cards. Stiff but very flexible. To me credit cards are more brittle. These are stiff but extremely flexible.

Got so excited I forgot to use the promo code lol!! Still worth it as mine look unused after 8 months of weekly service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom