Collecting (ordering closed) Pre-order MATSUI racks (in multiples of 10) (1 Viewer)

I am headed out for dinner. Non-asshat orders will be filled in the order received, until filled, then sorry, gotta close. I will check for updates in a few hours when I get home.

damnit i meant to chime in yesterday and forgot. i'll take 10 as a backup.

We have been given approval to add these 600 racks onto the Matsui chip order.
Now we just wait for the shipping quote, so we know the cost per rack, and can start collecting the funds and get them sent to Matui.

I better get an order or two of LFRB from USPS and start building double-boxes too!

FYI, they also told us that the chips will be finished in production and ready to ship on Aug 19th!!

Thanks again for going through all of this for us Mel!!!! It is extremely kind and thoughtful of you!!!! :tup::)

I have found that if you build up a little chip karma, it comes back to you 10-fold. I can't tell you how many times people contact me and say, "way back when I was starting out chipping, you helped me with [whatever]". I never want to run out of chip karma. LOL. Happy to help.

I have found that if you build up a little chip karma, it comes back to you 10-fold. I can't tell you how many times people contact me and say, "way back when I was starting out chipping, you helped me with [whatever]". I never want to run out of chip karma. LOL. Happy to help.
I couldn’t agree more!!!

…and btw…. Way back when, you helped me out with some Paris$1s.. ;)

They're cheaper now, I hear. LOL. :)
Actually, they were surprisingly cheap then too... on the order of closer to 2 bills less! (than the "standard" rate)
Not too sure what you were thinking at the time? Hahaha Although I know I was, and still am, VERY happy with them!:love:

I have some GREAT news. I got the shipping quote back from Matsui, and it's going to be fairly inexpensive to ship the racks to me with the chip order.

Because I refuse to have the racks-only rack price be lower than the racks-with-chips price, I have distributed some of the discount to the people who bought racks with the group buy, so that everyone will pay the same for racks, with or without a chip purchase (if anything, those who ordered chips should pay less, but this is how I'm doing it).

I told everyone in THIS group buy to plan for $6/rack, but it turns out that the racks will only be $4.70/rack, plus re-shipping from me to you!
So instead of the ~$80ish that I told you to expect, it will be....

10 x $4.70 + $21.50 (shipping in LFRB) = $68.50 per box of 10 racks.

I'll start collecting funds tomorrow. Look for a group text with instructions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom