Paulson Top Hat and Cane (Classics) (1 Viewer)

View attachment 368921

I'm working on some cool images to start an Official Pr0n thread for the Classics - I think I'll try to put together some dates, clay color info, and other specs that I can find online..
I obviously need to clean-up my $1ks and try to get better images in certain places - But it's difficult to find the free time to make everything look as nice as I want them to look for the forum..

My current problem: I only have one barrel of $10s and don't have any $1s..
Does anyone want to contribute pictures of these for the inaugural post (above, still in progress...)?

Using these in the early 2000’s started it all for me...

I don't mind the $1, $25, and $100 inlay. But yeah some of the rest dont look good for me online. But I havent seen n person.

lol, no.

They are some of the most gaudy chips in the entire kingdom.
The Classics have the style of a hot stamp with the execution of an inlay - They don’t distract with clip art and it makes a real difference when you play for stakes

great chip.... WORST LABEL EVERRR !!!!
Aren’t you the guy that plays with rainbow sticker inlays?
E5997831-EF9A-4FF7-B234-4AE23CE972EB.png

HAHAHAH.... i love those : to each his own i guess. well played lol

that was my first label project... i told the buyer i would buy them back if he ever sold them... i was just looking at pictures of them this morning :)

i still stand buy my statement tho... classics are abortions of the paulson world. :) @charitycase

Last edited:
Ah.. I see now:
The forum must never learn that Paulson Classics will fulfill all of their poker chip desires, or they will stop buying our sticker projects at a premium

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom