Post your TRK Photos here (6 Viewers)

Thnx for the trade, took a bit but eventually they arrived lol.....dont feel lonely i miss mine as well.
The NC $1s look pretty dam sharp for what they are and mostly what I’ve seen (including the $1s I own also)

Stunning set you got! The blue and red contrast is always going to be a hit!

Love the set Terry. :love: Congratulations on the pick up.
Cheers Matt...but it was pics of your amazing TRK sets that got me off my arse in chip retirement (not applicable to people like me, as u can notice) to see what all the fuss was with TRK's...so here i am in luv with TRK's....yes ty Tuna
Glad to have a bit of leaded Nevada gaming history in the house. :cool

Last edited:
The NC $1s look pretty dam sharp for what they are and mostly what I’ve seen (including the $1s I own also)

Stunning set you got! The blue and red contrast is always going to be a hit!
Only one rack in that shape....are they hard to find in decent condition, I'm going to be chasing a couple more racks

THIS IS NOT MY CHIP

just saw this on eBay and wow. I need a rack please.

Not my picture either, I'll live with the consequences of my actions,

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 3.44.18 PM.png

THIS IS NOT MY CHIP

just saw this on eBay and wow. I need a rack please.

Not my picture either, I'll live with the consequences of my actions,

View attachment 1093515
I have one and I agree. One of my favorite chips. Such a great retro inlay design. Unfortunately mine has been glued to a display or something at some point. Backside and rolling edge is not in the best shape.

20210318184828__MG_7687.jpg

20210318184627__MG_7674.jpg
20210318184701__MG_7677.jpg

Today was a great day :cool finally I received a box with the missing part to make my TRK mixed set playable :love:

A few month ago I was able to buy almost two racks of Nevada Lodge $1 with edges in very decent condition, but the blue has been faded out over the decades. Thanks to @Lil Tuna for your hint about the option of edge reconditioning - I really appreciat! So I am extremely happy with my decision to let Dan do his famous Chip Spa & Edge Reconditioning treatment - and oh boy these came out great! The faded blue on the edges is back and the loss in diameter is extremely low (way below 0,05 inch, or for all the metric system lovers: probably around 0,5 mm).

And big thx to @Okku and @liftapint for your suggestions about TRKs in general and especially about the PO $5 as a good choice beside the Fitz $25 … it’s really a gorgeous combo.

I can’t wait to felt them, but unfortunately this won’t be before february :cry:

PXL_20231211_133441638.jpeg

PXL_20231211_133542329.jpeg

PXL_20231211_143900554.PORTRAIT.jpeg

Before the reconditioning:

1696214071139.png

….the result speaks for itself:

PXL_20231211_130103452.jpeg

Last edited:
Today was a great day :cool finally I received a box with the missing part to make my TRK mixed set playable :love:

A few month ago I was able to buy almost two racks of Nevada Lodge $1 with edges in very decent condition, but the blue has been faded out over the decades. Thanks to @Lil Tuna for your hint about the option of edge reconditioning - I really appreciat! So I am extremely happy with my decision to let Dan do his famous chip spa and reconditioning treatment - and oh boy these came out great! The faded blue on the edges is back and the loss in diameter is extremely low (way below 0,05 inch, or for all the metric system lovers: probably around 0,5 mm).

And big thx to @Okku and @liftapint for your suggestions about TRKs in general and especially about the PO $5 as a good choice beside the Fitz $25 … it’s really a gorgeous combo.

I can’t wait to felt them, but unfortunately this won’t be before february :cry:

View attachment 1238661

View attachment 1238662

View attachment 1238663

View attachment 1238665

View attachment 1238668
so-nice-trent.gif

A few month ago I was able to buy almost two racks of Nevada Lodge $1 with edges in very decent condition, but the blue has been faded out over the decades. Thanks to @Lil Tuna for your hint about the option of edge reconditioning - I really appreciat! So I am extremely happy with my decision to let Dan do his famous Chip Spa & Edge Reconditioning treatment - and oh boy these came out great! The faded blue on the edges is back and the loss in diameter is extremely low (way below 0,05 inch, or for all the metric system lovers: probably around 0,5 mm).

View attachment 1238661

View attachment 1238662

View attachment 1238663

View attachment 1238665

View attachment 1238668
Great looking set! Plus you have the added bonus of tracking down any and all Fitz $100's to keep you busy for years, lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom