Post your TRK Photos here (12 Viewers)

I’m out of control this weekend—dragging out all my sets for pr0n shoots.

Up next, Kings Crown hotstamped tourney set:

View attachment 146441 View attachment 146442 View attachment 146443 View attachment 146444 View attachment 146445
Another years-long project complete! NOS TRK scrown Light Blue and Tropicana Gold blanks hot stamped with new custom dies make this set far more playable...can now support 25 players at T10K (and even T15K). Hat tip to @AK Chip and @Gear. Stamping old TRK blanks is not for the faint of heart, but Pat did an amazing job. :tup:

3A83510A-7862-4C73-AD62-FF762E72CDC7.jpeg

Rest of set, before the addition:

6DCB2B07-DDB7-46EF-8677-2D6DBD640CCE.jpeg

Last edited:
This is awesome, congratulations. Love seeing great people get great chips!

Thanks Brie, I appreciate that!

It’s funny, looking back at my posts it took 6 months to collect these 20 but I have a very strange feeling I’ll be posting again Monday or Tuesday. It’s feast or famine finding chips I don’t have.

Boulder Club $5...*swoon*.
And the El Capitans! :love:

...Damn...I should have done the Vesper Club hotstamp like the Boulder Clubs! Can’t believe I didn’t think of that. @AK Chip ...we’re gonna need to do a secondary set.... ;)
Boulder Clubs are interesting, but pale against the Vesper Club.

If you disagree and get some Boulders-style, hit me up, I’ll gladly put those Vespers to good use. :)

[edit: typo]

Last edited:
We have to find out who is the Ultimate TRK person on here! There are so many people that have amazing things, I'm not even sure if we'd be able to find "that" person. Seeing these samples is crazy to me, I find these manufacturer samples, notched/cancelled and double stamp chip kind of stuff really awesome.

We have to find out who is the Ultimate TRK person on here! There are so many people that have amazing things, I'm not even sure if we'd be able to find "that" person. Seeing these samples is crazy to me, I find these manufacturer samples, notched/cancelled and double stamp chip kind of stuff really awesome.

PAZ

@PAZ

Oh I know @PAZ is the ULTIMATE TRK person on here! That man has some incredible things!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom