Post your TRK Photos here (12 Viewers)

@Psypher1000 I think I may have one more and I still have your addy. Did you like the shirt?

The shirt was great, thanks! Don't sweat it if you don't have any extras - I came in a bit late. Them's the rules and such.
I'm still of the mind, however, that we should get a group together and pony up some cash for additional licensing of the image and get some more merch created. That logo is dope. Would be cool to have a jacket made with it, kinda like an old car club jackeet.

Awesome love these!!! I'm a huge sticker fan!!
If there isn't an extra for @Psypher1000 I can pass mine along
I appreciate the nod, but don't you dare. You got in fair n' square.

dark side GIF

Never thought I would rejoin the dark side.
View attachment 511497

The shirt was great, thanks! Don't sweat it if you don't have any extras - I came in a bit late. Them's the rules and such.
I'm still of the mind, however, that we should get a group together and pony up some cash for additional licensing of the image and get some more merch created. That logo is dope. Would be cool to have a jacket made with it, kinda like an old car club jackeet.

I appreciate the nod, but don't you dare. You got in fair n' square.
I'd be in for a hoodie and a long sleeve! Thatd be sweet!

I'm happy to share, Ben can share with me!

Finally finished washing and oiling the White $1s whole set is worn, the $5 are the worst! But not bad for a cheap.little TRK set, compared to how these came to me.
20200816_153141.jpg

20200816_141919.jpg

We hand clean every single chip we buy, no ultra Sonics here. All cleaned up and ready for action!!
20200822_140051.jpg

Actually those elks have not been cleaned and oiled. Still debating milling and making them actual fracs. And since they fit 21/22 per barrel I had room to sneak in a little bit of top end help!! Finding these beauties is a very slow process but it's all about the hunt!!
20200822_141107.jpg

The line up... I know not great but lacking options and keeping NL/NC
20200822_141448.jpg

And let's splash em!!
20200822_141609.jpg

Last edited:
Finally finished washing and oiling the White $1s whole set is worn, the $5 are the worst! But not bad for a cheap.little TRK set, compared to how these came to me.
View attachment 517646
View attachment 517648
We hand clean every single chip we buy, no ultra Sonics here. All cleaned up and ready for action!!
View attachment 517650
Actually those elks have not been cleaned and oiled. Still debating milling and making them actual fracs. And since they fit 21/22 per barrel I had room to sneak in a little bit of top end help!! Finding these beauties is a very slow process but it's all about the hunt!!
View attachment 517655
The line up... I know not great but lacking options and keeping NL/NC
View attachment 517662
And let's splash em!!
View attachment 517663
A set of beauty my friend. Awesome eye on that lineup as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom