Post your TRK Photos here (11 Viewers)

I hate this thread. I cry myself to sleep at night, that I missed out on those King's Castles.
And I just can't stand to look at those NC fracs.
So much envy to go around, here in this thread!

Same old story:

20180808_183102.jpg

That's how they were packed? That's why I hate buying chips from people that aren't collectors.

The chips had packaging material on top of them but were still dispersed inside the box. A couple of them suffered flea bites probably during the journey.

I will mention to the seller to get some silver coin tube for shipping rare chips. South Tahoe 1s hardly ever show up in quantity so quite lucky to get them. Just moving on at this point.

Awsome...just awsome (big sucker for HS & TRK)
Please consider me if you would sell these...matches my small stakes game perfect (if 10c = $10)

Congrats !
Thanks! I've never really handled trk's before, starting to love them!!

A little bonus, there were 80 more chips than I thought!

I love mail day.

5278B9D3-9109-49EF-B19C-7A49F975F097.jpeg

I’m one Kings Crown $25 short of a rack. Can anyone help a fella out?

Fun fact about the Union Plaza $500: When a couple showed up on eBay over the summer, they sold for $1,000, as it was a very rare chip. Then a few more showed up, and sold at similar prices, then a few more. Eventually, folks caught on that someone found a trove of them, and prices started to fall. Some sold for $300-400. A ton sold at $80-150. I sat on the sidelines. Picked mine up for $37.

Last edited:
That trop is so nice. I need to get a barrel of trk. Still haven’t handled them yet. My wallet probably doesn’t want me to though.

I love mail day.

View attachment 223392

I’m one Kings Crown $25 short of a rack. Can anyone help a fella out?

Fun fact about the Union Plaza $500: When a couple showed up on eBay over the summer, they sold for $1,000, as it was a very rare chip. Then a few more showed up, and sold at similar prices, then a few more. Eventually, folks caught on that someone found a trove of them, and prices started to fall. Some sold for $300-400. A ton sold at $80-150. I sat on the sidelines. Picked mine up for $37.
I remember an episode of Pawn Stars years ago where a dude brought in a rare chip. The Old Man (RIP) said no thanks I’ve been burned too many times when someone finds a whole box of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom