Post your Scroll Mold Rounders PrOn Here (2 Viewers)

when i read "grabbing a stack of hundos and..." I was more thinking it would finish with

"bet an 8-ball" (0:38 ;-) )

Updated pictures since the 44mm 5k's came in.

rounders-10.png

rounders-9.png

rounders-8.png

rounders-7.png

rounders-5.png

they going to get oiled? or just let them being in play get the chalk off them? they look like ashy larry's chips ;-)

Edit: bloody hell those are gorgeous, even chalky

Isn't that the truth. I still have 1k milanos that need oil....

they going to get oiled? or just let them being in play get the chalk off them? they look like ashy larry's chips ;-)

Edit: bloody hell those are gorgeous, even chalky

Eventually I will get around to oiling them. The ones that have been played with for a few games are fine now, and you can see the difference in some of the pictures. The others they need to be oiled. We will see when I get around to that though.

Eventually I will get around to oiling them. The ones that have been played with for a few games are fine now, and you can see the difference in some of the pictures. The others they need to be oiled. We will see when I get around to that though.

I'm just giving you a hard time because i'm jealous :)

$5 X 100
$25 X 100
$100 X 125
$500 X 75

$1000 X 20 DG Pink with Black spots
$5000 X 10 (just because) Retro Blue with Canary Yellow spots

ordered a few extras of each denom and CPC also sent a couple extras on top of what I ordered. I love this mold
Rounders 1a.jpg

WTF level are those 44mm chips? I remember seeing a sample of one of those a few years ago, but had no idea they actually were going to produce any of those chips. I've only ever seen that personally on a Paulson and Bid Jones Chip before. Would love to have one if there is one available...

WTF level are those 44mm chips? I remember seeing a sample of one of those a few years ago, but had no idea they actually were going to produce any of those chips. I've only ever seen that personally on a Paulson and Bid Jones Chip before. Would love to have one if there is one available...

The 514 $5k or those grey and pink double sided ones? I think he double sided 4A12s are off the level chart. L900 or something.

I wish I had the funds to grab a set of these a few months back. Congrats to all who made it happen. The 44mm big demons are pretty sweet!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom