Post your favorite house mold chips (1 Viewer)

38578E49-887F-4E38-AE44-658BDBA15C98.jpeg

Happy to help! If you're other sundance $1 or Excalibur $1 isn't mint level I have a minty singles of each :tup:
My Sundance ones are in about the same condition as the rest of the sample set so I think I'll be okay there. I'll double check the Excalibur but I'm pretty sure it's a good one.

Are you one of the 99% of karate guys who forget everything you know after a punch in the face ?
Yep that's me only training for 37 years and was a bouncer for 16. It's all show lol. By the way that dice thing was a joke but obviously I ruffled your feathers

Are you one of the 99% of karate guys who forget everything you know after a punch in the face ?
But in all seriousness. I think it would be kind of neat if they remade the dice chips either Paulson style or ceramics but did like a classy better looking version just as a throwback

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I was drawn to this chip as a fan of bear-claws, the NHL, and the color-scheme. This was the lowest serial number I could find after we went through over a barrels-worth. Craps dealer said I should drill a hole and make it into a key-chain while I was sifting through them; took a lot not to immediately yack on the table.

From our suite at The Mirage:

owctYpL.jpg

kLaaMT0.jpg

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I was drawn to this chip as a fan of bear-claws, the NHL, and the color-scheme. This was the lowest serial number I could find after we went through over a barrels-worth. Craps dealer said I should drill a hole and make it into a key-chain while I was sifting through them; took a lot not to immediately yack on the table.

From our suite at The Mirage:

owctYpL.jpg

kLaaMT0.jpg
Oh yes! That is awesome man :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom