Post Pics of Your Awesome BCC Sets Here (4 Viewers)

Some nice chips and sets. Certainly envious of some. Here are my two sets Riverboats & Desert Palms. I absolutely love the Desert Palms. Both sets get more complements from guys at home game than any of my Paulson sets ever have.

Organizing the strategic chip reserve this afternoon while enjoying a Double Two Hearted DIPA, and opened this wooden chest and suddenly remembered (again) why this will be one of the last two tourney sets I ever sell (lol, if I ever sell)....

1F9976F0-C885-45E2-9505-6BA53B5E873D.jpeg

BCC had QC problems, no doubt, but when they were good, they were very good....

Organizing the strategic chip reserve this afternoon while enjoying a Double Two Hearted DIPA, and opened this wooden chest and suddenly remembered (again) why this will be one of the last two tourney sets I ever sell (lol, if I ever sell)....

View attachment 345532

Amazing set. Thanks for the pic.

View attachment 345532

Dibs

View attachment 345532

Very nice! 2nd dibs lol.

I used to tell people to order 5-10% extra and you'll have some really cool error chips.

I would love to see the incredible cash and tourney sets that are out there. Feel free discuss anything about the sets. Thanks!
I'll start with a few recent pics.

The MardiGras V2 set was the favorite BCC set ever that I wanted SO MUCH but just never came out in time.
Mardigras Queens Chipcos were what got me into chips and CT
REALLY love those :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom