Post Pics of Your Awesome BCC Sets Here (2 Viewers)

Small set to play in $2-$2 blind

20201015_090504.jpg

20201015_090508.jpg

Up next Brie and I were thinking about a Protege set... oops never mind! Haha

Amazing collection sir!!

I was thinking about posting our Mardi Gras V2 set... but never mind! This thread is amazing!! Sorry for all the love faces on everyone's 2 year old posts!! Lol
POST IT!!!

Long time in the making literally since 2009. But i present with the awesome help of Gear Labels.

View attachment 578257
View attachment 578258
Some of the nicest chips I have ever held!! I was curious why the price tags awhile back when these came up for sale... then we were lucky enough to get a sample set, they are truly on a whole different level than many BCC chips!

Brie found some of the 50 mm $20s and they are also out of this world! We are using ours as a value chip in our micro BCC FOC set because the $25 chip is pretty boring! Lol
20200316_083244.jpg

My small little Martini Club set. These have got to be the best chips for the money (assuming you can’t buy Paulsons direct), great value for beautiful minty clay chips!!

View attachment 575744View attachment 575745View attachment 575746View attachment 575747View attachment 575748View attachment 575749
These are amazing Mel, I believe they also had $25s are they difficult to locate or does this cover your regular game? That $5 is truly a show stopper!!

May have to spend a week out there if we ever make it to Washington! So many amazing sets to get in play!

Guessing they call this one the BCC suits mold?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom