Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (12 Viewers)

Of course I do, except when it's in my living room I'm going to change the first digit to a 4 so that everything thinks it's really expensive :cool:

guardians-of-the-galaxy.jpg

MTR0202a2a2_5.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on a Moto X4 to replace my Nexus 5X. With the $100 Project Fi credit and $100 trade-in for my 5X, the new phone is only $199! Well worth it since my 5X is slower than molasses since the Android Oreo update.

Only took about 3 hours longer than it should have, but it's installed. Now I just have to find an alternative door to install because the old one won't close. Just barely not enough room for it in the tiny apartment closet.

View attachment 138160
Looks good. You could always try a sliding barn door depending on space on either side.

Looks good. You could always try a sliding barn door depending on space on either side.

I would love to but nope, 5" on one side and even less on the other. I bought a flat periscope dryer hose but it needs some modifications for me to be able to use it. Once it's installed I should be able to put the old door back.

Only took about 3 hours longer than it should have, but it's installed. Now I just have to find an alternative door to install because the old one won't close. Just barely not enough room for it in the tiny apartment closet.

View attachment 138160
I live in an apartment in NYC and I’d almost kill for a washer/dryer. It’s the dream.

View attachment 138160

Screw the door!! Those are beautiful, I’d want them on full display :D

Beautiful! We used to have an English Bulldog. My wife will require this dog to come along if/when you come play again.

I will bring him along next time for sure. I will be home in about 10 days and I will be home until mid march. I'm sure I will be able to make it out for a couple games in the next few months.

Fantastic!!!! That is a great picture. A puppy is a lot of fun..........and work. We sporting a 4 month old puppy ourselves.

Thanks,
He is a present for my boys, but I really wanted him too. He will be their first dog. And I'm sure they are going to be super excited.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom