Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (11 Viewers)

Finalized my order a week ago, but super excited for the big bad bronco to come this summer. No, not the Bronco Squirt that's out now. The big boy ;)

vehicle (1).png

vehicle.png

Finalized my order a week ago, but super excited for the big bad bronco to come this summer. No, not the Bronco Squirt that's out now. The big boy ;)

View attachment 633091

View attachment 633093
My brother in law sells Ford vehicles and I've been seriously thinking about a Bronco. I just don't know if it will be big enough for us (coming from a quad cab F150). We also plan on getting a small camper this summer and even a small camper might be a bit much.

Maybe I can convince my wife to get rid of her car and drive a Bronco.

Jesus I'm way off track now!

Congrats! I'm jealous!

My brother in law sells Ford vehicles and I've been seriously thinking about a Bronco. I just don't know if it will be big enough for us (coming from a quad cab F150). We also plan on getting a small camper this summer and even a small camper might be a bit much.

Maybe I can convince my wife to get rid of her car and drive a Bronco.

Jesus I'm way off track now!

Congrats! I'm jealous!
Well, right now my daily is a supercrew f-150, so we’re rolling the dice that it’ll be big enough. But I’m keeping the truck

The bronco is replacing my wife’s Merc below, sick of fixing wheels! It looks pretty, but the ML is a money pit

629C9F9B-A487-44A1-9BED-96A733E68707.jpeg

F58A5839-C7F7-4E8B-B364-C089872ECC1E.jpeg

Attachments

• 19D30A79-DFB1-4AAA-9154-C0BBA57446F2.jpeg
    19D30A79-DFB1-4AAA-9154-C0BBA57446F2.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 61
Well, right now my daily is a supercrew f-150, so we’re rolling the dice that it’ll be big enough. But I’m keeping the truck

The bronco is replacing my wife’s Merc below, sick of fixing wheels! It looks pretty, but the ML is a money pit

View attachment 633615
View attachment 633619
Nice truck!

IMG_20200422_130940.jpg

I've leased my last two vehicles, but was thinking about buying a Bronco, paying it off and then turning it into a dune toy then leasing another F150 to tow it with. Probably won't happen as I have a hard time seeing us without a truck but we will see.

Nice truck!

View attachment 633648

I've leased my last two vehicles, but was thinking about buying a Bronco, paying it off and then turning it into a dune toy then leasing another F150 to tow it with. Probably won't happen as I have a hard time seeing us without a truck but we will see.
Oh you got the black package! I wanted that so bad, but could only get the special edition, so I ended up paying a little more for that and taking all the ugly decals off anyways. Did it for the grill, black wheels and the dark LED light housing

That truck is a beaut!

Nice truck!

View attachment 633648

My experiment of not having a pickup in the family lasted 3 months, went right back to the dealer and bought another truck.

Oh you got the black package! I wanted that so bad, but could only get the special edition, so I ended up paying a little more for that and taking all the ugly decals off anyways. Did it for the grill, black wheels and the dark LED light housing

That truck is a beaut!

I was able to special order every option I wanted, and including the longer bed. I didn't think I'd be able to seeing it was just a lease but he got it done!

View attachment 633091

View attachment 633093
Which model and options did you go with? I've spent way too much time reading through their brochure and I still have no idea which one I'd want to buy . I don't see myself off roading in it very often. Maybe a few times for fun, that's about it. Mine would probably have a car seat in the back lol.

I went to Lowes this morning and saw this set for just $149.99. I thought there was probably a price error. When I went to check out, the person said they have been selling these like crazy since yesterday. I told my buddy about it. He went there about 2 hrs later, and they were sold out.

PXL_20210213_045119859.jpg

Which model and options did you go with? I've spent way too much time reading through their brochure and I still have no idea which one I'd want to buy . I don't see myself off roading in it very often. Maybe a few times for fun, that's about it. Mine would probably have a car seat in the back lol.
I went 4 door WildTrak. I'm like you, it'll carry the family around (wife wants to drive it) and be used on the odd off-grid camping trip, but no serious overlanding. Came in expensive at over $70K Canadian, but that's pretty much loaded. Only things I didn't get were the modular bumpers, as I'd do that aftermarket if I wanted. It already came with 'squatch package and a lot of bells and whistle's, but after upgrading to the loaded Lariat F-150 this year I can't go without blindspot/360 cams, heated steering and good sound... so I just went all out.

Badlands edition has the washout interior and marine grade vinyl seats, but I went for carpet and leather (leather has power) for better sound proofing. For your situation I'd probably go Wildtrak as well, or Outerbanks if you want to save some dough.

In snowy conditions do AWD cars handle better than SUVs or is it mostly about the tires? I’m a Texan so very little snow experience
It all boils down to tyres. Tyres to vehicles are what foundations are to buildings.
Zero has no multiples. Even if a vehicle had 8 driving wheels, they (8 of them) wouldn't be of any help if traction was zero. 8x0=0.
A 2WD car with winter tyres is many classes safer than a 4WD car with "all season" tyres:rolleyes:, meaning hard summer rubber with a "rugged" thread :)

Sweetness. I'm scheduled to go in Thursday to finalize my order. Thinking 4-door, 2.7liter w auto, hardtop. Undecided on Sequoia package and color.
I had to go 'squatch as it came with Wildtrak, but honestly, you gotta get it anyways, it's a badass offroad truck...

As for colour I could only go carbon grey because of wifey.

I had to go 'squatch as it came with Wildtrak, but honestly, you gotta get it anyways, it's a badass offroad truck...

As for colour I could only go carbon grey because of wifey.
Congrats. It's way more off-road capable than I'll ever need tbh. Still somewhat undecided.

Drives for the new Synology DS1621+ NAS. SSDs will be in RAID 5 or maybe just JBOD. The 3.5" spinner is for 24/7 recording. Not sure what I'm going to do with the DS720+ I got a few weeks ago. I think I'm past the return window for Newegg. (should have bought it from Amazon. :cry:)

The price for the 4TB 860 EVOs is all over the place right now. One day they are deeply discounted, the next day the prices are back to normal. The 4TB 870 EVOs are coming out soon so keep an eye out for deals on the 860 model if you are in the market for a high-capacity very reliable SSD.

PXL_20210222_040600027.jpg

I went to Lowes this morning and saw this set for just $149.99. I thought there was probably a price error. When I went to check out, the person said they have been selling these like crazy since yesterday. I told my buddy about it. He went there about 2 hrs later, and they were sold out.

View attachment 635267
My gripe with Craftsman tool sets is they always have so much redundancy... Multiple bits of the same size, etc. However, that is a fantastic price.

My gripe with Craftsman tool sets is they always have so much redundancy... Multiple bits of the same size, etc. However, that is a fantastic price.
Has this allegation been proven? Do you have an inventory list from Craftsman to support your claim? How do you determine the price to be "fantastic"?

Has this allegation been proven? Do you have an inventory list from Craftsman to support your claim? How do you determine the price to be "fantastic"?
You make bold (and untrue) statements and get called out for it, so you decide to troll me in an unrelated thread? Pathetic.

Good day, Travis. You are on ignore.

You make bold (and untrue) statements and get called out for it, so you decide to troll me in an unrelated thread? Pathetic.

Good day, Travis. You are on ignore.
My post was clearly a response to you following me around and trolling me multiple times over the past week plus, doing the exact same thing to me. Glad you realize how annoying your behavior is. Looks like we both made the same decision. Adios.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom