Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (8 Viewers)

1567258036267.png

GF needed some supplies for her dog due to hurricane coming. Thank god for Amazon Prime

I bought a pair of these a few months ago and love them so much that I just bought 3 more. They’re pricey, but they’re so versatile. I use them primarily as hiking/outdoor pants, but they can be worn as everyday, and they can honestly even pass for khaki/dress pants if you don’t look too closely.

Material is extremely lightweight, soft and flexible, and I like that the sizing is traditional waist/inseam, not S/M/L/etc. There is plenty of room in the ass/thigh/crotch, but the tapered lower leg gives a real clean look. They may look like they’re made for skinny people, but I wear a 38 and they look/feel great on me.

Highly recommend - https://www.kuhl.com/kuhl/mens/pants/deceptr/

2F4D54E8-099E-4E20-8193-E82BD85447B5.jpeg

image.jpg

Any LEGO fans? Put together the Vegas architecture set, and was quite impressed. Overall set is really well done. The bellagio uses studs-not-on-top really well, and they did the curved Encore absolutely perfectly. The fabulous Vegas sign is printed and the Sphinx head fits so well might be a custom brick. It’s only 8 studs deep so fits easily on a desk

Would recommend.

E4C4C90F-C421-4699-9D3D-6B2F4A1E59AF.jpeg

Edit:
This shows encore curve a little better, and a blurry baby Aria in the background
DAAC7BAA-1B82-4E10-84F3-51F13CC67FE4.jpeg

Today my wife and I were running a few errands and we've been talking about getting a new car for a while so we went to Carmax to see what they would give for our current car. We're getting just about what we owe on it and all the numbers worked out.

This was the car i had when we met and we got rid of it a few years ago. Ever since then we've both wanted a fun sports car. We don't have kids and figured now's the time to do it

ralliart.jpg

I did all the modifications and graphics on that car and i miss it everyday. Fun fact though, someone that works on the military base bought it from the second owner (that wrecked it) so i still see it driving around every now and then. It doesnt look like that anymore which saddens me. But...

I have a brand new canvas to work on. A 2019 Subaru WRX STI. Won't take delivery for a few weeks since it's coming from Georgia

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 6.48.29 PM.png

Today my wife and I were running a few errands and we've been talking about getting a new car for a while so we went to Carmax to see what they would give for our current car. We're getting just about what we owe on it and all the numbers worked out.

This was the car i had when we met and we got rid of it a few years ago. Ever since then we've both wanted a fun sports car. We don't have kids and figured now's the time to do it

View attachment 351148

I did all the modifications and graphics on that car and i miss it everyday. Fun fact though, someone that works on the military base bought it from the second owner (that wrecked it) so i still see it driving around every now and then. It doesnt look like that anymore which saddens me. But...

I have a brand new canvas to work on. A 2019 Subaru WRX STI. Won't take delivery for a few weeks since it's coming from Georgia

View attachment 351150
Cheating on your Evo with an STI....

I’m not going to let a TV series ruin it for me this time. Going to read the book first
7ADC04DA-0C66-40C3-9371-16874E06E97B.jpeg

Well, winter is coming, and after 21 years of service clearing 4 car driveways and snowdrifts from plows that it simply was not designed to handle, I decided to replace the snowblower.

So, out with the old...
HS621_1 (Medium).jpg

and in with the new
Ariens_20191109_112123 (Medium).jpg

I'm hoping I don't regret this. That Honda was a tank, and easily handled just about anything thrown at it up here.
DSC02661 (Medium).jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom