Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (10 Viewers)

What amounts to 3 racks of level three spotted chips....
Maybe that will be her name. Spots or Chips.
IMG_20180610_171420546_LL.jpg

IMG_20180610_172218229_LL.jpg

Last edited:
I decided I wanted to get one of those Funko Pop figures to keep on my chip stack at the table.

After sorting through dozens of different pages of them on Amazon, I finally settled on one. He arrives Wednesday in time for a Friday game debut.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-52-12.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-52-12.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Ha! I wish! If I'd had another $50K to throw at it...

2018 Giulia Ti Sport, with the staggered wheel/tire option and the optional track differential and shocks. There might be a Borla in its future.

I did get to drive a 4C Spider, though -- one of 65 in the country. Hell of a beast.

9F246CE6-69DD-44C9-959B-B5B8531FD0C4.jpeg
Decided to put the Primo Grill I bought last year to good use and get my BBQ back on. I thought this was cheating for most of my BBQ life, but I’m hoping this will help up my game especially.... with brisket. It’s very hard to get a full packer cut so flats are usually all we have in SE PA. The most difficult thing to BBQ by far.

Decided to put the Primo Grill I bought last year to good use and get my BBQ back on. I thought this was cheating for most of my BBQ life, but I’m hoping this will help up my game especially.... with brisket. It’s very hard to get a full packer cut so flats are usually all we have in SE PA. The most difficult thing to BBQ by far.

You gotta get the extra rack (we call it the upper deck) for the Primo so you can smoke some pork tenderloins, chicken, etc. above the brisket while the brisket is smoking on the main rack. It gives you lots more smoked meat for not a lot of extra effort!!!

BTW - injectors are not cheating.....it's just taking something that is good, and making it better!!!

Absolutely awful frontage right now, but just bought this off my parents (was their rental property). I’ll be replacing the windows, rendering the brickwork and possibly respraying the roof. It also will be getting a front wall and white picket type fence. I’ve (mostly my dad lol he’s a builder) also got a tonne of work to do inside.

And the best news is that I will be doing a Motswari themed permanent poker room as well.
3C71047D-4340-4461-BCAB-9E333A79D298.png

You gotta get the extra rack (we call it the upper deck) for the Primo so you can smoke some pork tenderloins, chicken, etc. above the brisket while the brisket is smoking on the main rack. It gives you lots more smoked meat for not a lot of extra effort!!!

BTW - injectors are not cheating.....it's just taking something that is good, and making it better!!!

I bought a half “upper deck” last year and never used it until two weeks ago. I some how was able to get 6 racks of ribs in there!. I was going to get another one but didn’t see how I could access the meat below with two on.

I’m still learning how to manage the fire and get consistent clean smoke. Bought a Flameboss 300 and that helps a lot.

Testing out my new photo light box studio thingy....

20180802_114118.jpg

20180802_114112.jpg

My pics still suck. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom