Poll: Classic Circle (Bridge 4Color) Back Colors (2 Viewers)

Classic Circle (Bridge 4Color) Back Colors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score

I like them all :tup: but I would love to see a green in the mix. But as is, I would pair them in other combos as well.
Like red/black, red/teal, teal/gold, red/gold, etc.
Will all 6 colors be available?

No, not for this production run. Only one color combo will be available.

Bumping, as I look over old threads and realize I have not commented.

Since these are for 4-color cards, do none of the Hydra voters think that the Aqua back with the Aqua lettering on the card would be a little too much pastel?

Someone asked during the Barrel House Battle Royale meetup over the weekend if anyone has transitioned to 4 color decks for live games after a lot of us have been using them while playing so much online games during the pandemic.

I had ordered 1 setup of these originally. Great feeling cards, typical Desjgn quality, but I had always thought 4 color decks were a novelty. Now I only want to use 4 color when playing online anymore. So I placed an order Monday morning for 2 more setups to see if they will be accepted when live poker starts back (whenever that is).

I still would like to see a 2-color deck that put a 4-color "glow" or outline on the index. It would be the best of both worlds - standard confort of 2 colors, with the identification ease of 4-color for the vision impaired.

Bumping, as I look over old threads and realize I have not commented.

Since these are for 4-color cards, do none of the Hydra voters think that the Aqua back with the Aqua lettering on the card would be a little too much pastel?
Any 4 color face is too much for me, but I love the circle backs

I still would like to see a 2-color deck that put a 4-color "glow" or outline on the index. It would be the best of both worlds - standard confort of 2 colors, with the identification ease of 4-color for the vision impaired.
Interesting concept but unsure how the hearts and spades would look with the same color outline or glow. Now maybe if there was a space between the suit and the outline it might work. Would you also only do it for the exterior pips or would all the interior get the outline as well?

Interesting concept but unsure how the hearts and spades would look with the same color outline or glow. Now maybe if there was a space between the suit and the outline it might work. Would you also only do it for the exterior pips or would all the interior get the outline as well?
I started working on something a few years ago, before I discovered the MPC cards were... not good. So I didn't do much work, beyond a 1st draft, but you get the concept.
As.jpg
Ac.jpg

Not copyrighted, so if anyone wants to take this design and run with it, I would appreciate it. I'm never going to hit the order minimum.

I would also appreciate 4 setups as a thanks, but like many of my ideas they appeal to me more than the masses, so those might be the only 4 setups to move. :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom