SOLD Pokerstars Players Championship COPAG 100% Plastic Poker Size Cards JUMBO INDEX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
£12/deck
£10/deck bundles of 2 or more decks.

9 decks now sold. 3 available.

Free UK Postage, otherwise prices are + shipping.

EDIT: POSTAGE TO US/CANADA IS £25...this is for any number of decks due to Royal Mail's 0-2kg flat rate parcel charge.

I'm happy to sell in any quantity required or offer combined postage.

Total of 12 available. I purchased for a tournament I was hoping to host that was prevented by COVID and now I need the money!

The cards were produced for the 2019 Pokerstars Players Championship (PSPC). COPAG 100% Plastic Poker Size Jumbo Index.

All decks are NEW and SEALED. The boxes have a cardboard seal and inside the boxes the decks are wrapped in cellophane. Assortment of pics below. Any questions just ask!

20201107_212128.jpg
20201107_212147.jpg
20201107_212136.jpg

20201107_212749.jpg

20201107_212903.jpg

20201107_213045.jpg

Last edited:
Do the decks have the same back color?

Cool, I'll take a deck pending shipping costs.

Do you have a quote for shipping from the UK to East coast USA?
Hi @JMC9389 would you be willing to get two decks and I’ll pay you for the one deck and I’ll split the shipping. If it is a ridiculous shipping then I’d be out.

Thanks all for expressing an interest. Looks like all of you are wanting shipping to US/Canada. I will find out for you today (or tomorrow - may need to wait for my local post office to open) how much it will be for one deck shipping, 2 deck shipping and multiple deck shipping and post an update here.

Hang tight!

SHIPPING UPDATE

USA and CANADA shipping cost from the UK is £25. (This is for any number of decks as the max weight is 2kg on the parcel for this price)

Please message below or start a conversation with me to proceed.

Thanks everyone

SHIPPING UPDATE

USA and CANADA shipping cost from the UK is £25. (This is for any number of decks as the max weight is 2kg on the parcel for this price)

Please message below or start a conversation with me to proceed.

Thanks everyone
It makes the most sense in that event to combine shipping costs for all orders to the US/Canada.

That being said, at that price point, I'm out. GLWS @Doublebassa !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom