SOLD Poker Table Local Pickup (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Portland Or. $80

Awesome table from the Patton estate. Really want to keep it but I'm moving and can't take it with me. Felt has small issues but comes with replacement. See pictures. Also below is the original ad from Michael on chiptalk.

20200810_191340.jpg
20200810_200231.jpg
20200810_200210.jpg

Were painting inside of house in a week and flooring starts in 2 weeks. Its about the space. Not money.

Someone better snag this stuff! Bout to have someone from uShip show up with a trailer :LOL: :laugh:

Someone better snag this stuff! Bout to have someone from uShip show up with a trailer :LOL: :laugh:
I just need someone to take it all so I can calm down with my FOMO. But, please tell me more about this uShip?

Can someone text Kifer? I don't have his number on this phone (Idk if I had it on my last phone either). He needs to know what's happening. I might need to store something in his basement again.

I just need someone to take it all so I can calm down with my FOMO. But, please tell me more about this uShip?
I submitted for a quote. Basically independent drivers can go on there and find jobs. Every now and then you can get big stuff shipped cheap if a driver happens to already be making the trip and has room on their truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom