SOLD Poker Room Decor, Part 2: Stu Ungar & Doyle Brunson Photo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
A friend of mine asked me to help him list this here. From the seller:

"Next up for sale is:

A framed photo of Stu Ungar and Doyle Brunson heads-up at the 1980 WSOP Main Event.

This print was purchased directly from the photographer Ulvis Alberts who took the photo at the 1980 WSOP. I had the black & white photo custom matted in green and framed in black wood with museum glass. It measures 23 inches wide and 19 inches tall.

Shipping this piece is very expensive. A custom box and packing materials has to be constructed for it. I've included shipping plus insurance in my asking price to the lower 48 states. Additional shipping costs may apply. I will ship international but the buyer will be responsible for any costs over my asking price.

Asking price is $600."

1980_WSOP_01.jpg
1980_WSOP_02.jpg
1980_WSOP_03.jpg

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll get answers for you.

The seller is a friend of mine that I've known for 15 years. I will personally vouch for him. He asked me to post this for him because I waste alot of time on this site I'm well-known around here.

I will accept Paypal F&F for the seller. Other cash-based arrangements may be possible, just ask.

The seller will accept offers. Shipping costs waived for local pickup (southwest Michigan area).

A friend of mine asked me to help him list this here. From the seller:

"Next up for sale is:

A framed photo of Stu Ungar and Doyle Brunson heads-up at the 1980 WSOP Main Event.

This print was purchased directly from the photographer Ulvis Alberts who took the photo at the 1980 WSOP. I had the black & white photo custom matted in green and framed in black wood with museum glass. It measures 23 inches wide and 19 inches tall.

Shipping this piece is very expensive. A custom box and packing materials has to be constructed for it. I've included shipping plus insurance in my asking price to the lower 48 states. Additional shipping costs may apply. I will ship international but the buyer will be responsible for any costs over my asking price.

Asking price is $600."

View attachment 523626View attachment 523627View attachment 523628

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll get answers for you.

The seller is a friend of mine that I've known for 15 years. I will personally vouch for him. He asked me to post this for him because I waste alot of time on this site I'm well-known around here.

I will accept Paypal F&F for the seller. Other cash-based arrangements may be possible, just ask.

The seller will accept offers. Shipping costs waived for local pickup (southwest Michigan area).
This is great. If it was local, I’d be tempted.

Expensive glass that protects the image from damage from light.

It's distinctive qualities are exceptional clarity and being non-reflective. It doesn't have any special protective qualities of which I'm aware...

Now: who can name any of the other people in the photo? 8;)

In 1980, I think they were just using Binions cash chips
Yup you can kind of see them in the old WSOP videos I found.
I have 1979 and 1981. I wish they had 1980 somewhere that was the
year ID love to watch.

Its why I almost like those old chips a bit more for the history wise.
They started the WSOP with just the old cash chips in the earl days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom