Poker Pro Shaun Deeb Runs Massive Powerball Pool, Chases $1.9 Billion Jackpot (1 Viewer)

2022-11-08_12-30-48.png

:cool

Ha. I will for sure be following this. Always fun to see someone attempting to beat the house. Its cool that he can calculate his risk and rate of return so he always knows where he is at.

Without digging in, it feels like it would be hard to significantly swing the numbers in your favour. Like if you buy 10% of all combinations and then some random person wins who just bought 1 ticket. Maybe there is enough dead money in there to make it worth it though.

Last edited:
Ha. I will for sure be following this. Always fun to see someone attempting to beat the house. Its cool that he can calculate his risk and rate of return so he always knows where he is at.

Without digging into it I feel like it would be hard to significantly swing the numbers in your favour. Like if you buy 10% of all combinations and then some random person wins who just bought 1 ticket. Maybe there is enough dead money in there to make it worth it though.
Yeah but even ten percent is like 3 million tickets. How could you possibly manage that?

Yeah but even ten percent is like 3 million tickets. How could you possibly manage that?

10% would be 29.2M tickets. True pot odds can’t be calculated because there can be multiple winners. The last biggest jackpot had 3 winners and one was a hedge fund guy who bought I forget maybe several hundred thousand tickets. All I know is every time there isn’t a winner it’s like 00 coming up on roulette and the house wins against all other bets.

I’ve bought 4 tickets so far for $10 each and won something on 3 of them.

$4
$7- actually matched 3
$4 this time

In all seriousness though they made this too hard to hit. It’s probably draining a lot of funds from the people who can least afford to keep playing.

Having to disclose your name after winning like most states require would be brutal. I can't imagine the amount of harassment you'd have to deal with after winning. But I guess you'd have enough $ to figure that out. Just might be more stress than it's worth at the end of it all

There's 800 people in his pool. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Each paying an extra 5% administrative fee to his wife.
At least $20k for the effort lol. That assumes all the buy in was actually purchased in cards. Deeb is known for being ethical otherwise this is the easiest scan ever.

There's 800 people in his pool. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Each paying an extra 5% administrative fee to his wife.
He might have it worked out where a big part of his wager is free rolled by the admin fee. At the end he might have a 5% chance of winning but he only paid in 1%. Then its a good bet for him with the sweat equity accounted for.

Ticket was sold from Joe’s Service Center. Sounds like a front to me.
Fairly certain there was/is a big money laundering if not fraud in certain MA lotto/scratchers. Few outlets did stories about how people/families won numerous times far outside of probability for years. Never heard follow up on charges or changes to the system either.

Ticket was sold from Joe’s Service Center. Sounds like a front to me.
You should see the clowns on my Facebook feed saying that since California was the state that held it up last night, and since the only winning ticket was from California, it was obviously rigged.
Yes dipshit, if not for California, you’d be a billionaire today.

Hot Take: I would prefer the paltry sum of 500M instead of 2B. Once you get to a certain point having too much money creates more problems than it solves.

Hot Take: I would prefer the paltry sum of 500M instead of 2B. Once you get to a certain point having too much money creates more problems than it solves.
$500M is the breaking point? Happiness is anything under that?

$500M is the breaking point? Happiness is anything under that?

Yeah thats the cutoff of the wealth/happiness curve. Anything beyond that more money starts making you less happy. Let that be a word of warning to you.

You should see the clowns on my Facebook feed saying that since California was the state that held it up last night, and since the only winning ticket was from California, it was obviously rigged.
Yes dipshit, if not for California, you’d be a billionaire today.

Minnesota actually held it up, not CA. I blame on Nooker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom