For Sale Poker inventory (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the miscellaneous chips? Pics? Any small crown in there?
Misc. chips per @DrBill. Updated in the OP.
20211004_203307.jpg

Hi @SixSpeedFury Just so you know. I posted the below at 4:30PM, but you have given the button to James @Himewad who posted after I did at 8:46PM. I asked for Statue of Liberty which is also Lady Liberty. It is a technicality, but you can give to him if you want. No hard feelings James and I are friends. My second post was to clear that for the Metal Button I wanted the Pony and not the Mustang. You also did not mark me down for Mets Fast Cash and Green Fast Cash.

Here is my Post.
"Dibs Metal Fast Cash and MEts FastCash and Statue of Liberty + Green Fast Cash Dealer Button.."

Hi @SixSpeedFury Just so you know. I posted the below at 4:30PM, but you have given the button to James @Himewad who posted after I did at 8:46PM. I asked for Statue of Liberty which is also Lady Liberty. It is a technicality, but you can give to him if you want. No hard feelings James and I are friends. My second post was to clear that for the Metal Button I wanted the Pony and not the Mustang. You also did not mark me down for Mets Fast Cash and Green Fast Cash.

Here is my Post.
"Dibs Metal Fast Cash and MEts FastCash and Statue of Liberty + Green Fast Cash Dealer Button.."
Nah, looks like you got it by quite a bit of time. All yours. I haven’t even sent a PM yet. :tup:

Here is my Post.

Nah, looks like you got it by quite a bit of time. All yours. I haven’t even sent a PM yet. :tup:

You guys are absolutely right. Let me update the OP to reflect that.

No thank you. I released above and will release the dealer button if whomever ultimately buys the the sale set wants the button also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom