Poker Chip Lounge/Victorian (2 Viewers)

Dugthefish

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
https://pokerchiplounge.com/10-gram-ceramic-custom-poker-chips-the-victorian.html

Anyone have any experience with these chips or supplier?

the-victorian-custom-ceramic-poker-chip-main.jpg

Get samples. That said, Poker Chip Lounge has offered customization of china clays and other chips for a couple decaded..

The chips in question look like ceramics, which are rather nice chips.

Go here instead: brpropoker.com for fully customizable for a less $. They are also a trusted site vendor and their chips get a lot of love around here (for good reason)

Get samples. That said, Poker Chip Lounge has offered customization of china clays and other chips for a couple decaded..

The chips in question look like ceramics, which are rather nice chips.
They look quite similar to my current set of Venerati's
I think @Dugthefish is trying to add on to his Venerati set
Probably going to have to make a full swap. As soon as I get privilege, I plan to hit the classifieds and see if anyone has any Venerati's they'd be willing to part with.

Go here instead: brpropoker.com for fully customizable for a less $. They are also a trusted site vendor and their chips get a lot of love around here (for good reason)
Thanks for the tip, hadn't heard of this site.

I purchased a set of these chips and they will be my first purchase/full set from poker lounge. So far experience has been average but I will say when calling their customer service they were very friendly. As is the norm production is taking a while but hoping to have them this week. I plan on posting/recording my impressions as this is my first ceramic set. They do look similar to the venerati but there are some design differences

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom