Poker chip edge spots (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Here are a few cool pictures of my chips edge spots.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 245
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 248
Cool pics!

Love the Protege's. One of the finest homesets ever created, that cigar and snifter mold is mindblowing!

The Paulson National Poker $100 with the pink and blud edge spots is a great looking chip.

Excellent bump!

I, for one, really love edge spot patterns and the OP has given us a lovely selection of stacks with the basic "twirl". I wonder what level he's now reached some 10 years later? :D

This one is particularly pretty.

uz3U0x9.jpg

Bravo!

This thread was a time capsule that was suposed to be uncovered at 10 years.
Almost made it! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
oh wow... I didn't realize it was almost 10 years ago lol... since I am kind of new here so I was just reading some posts that interests me the most... I love anything that's full of creativity! ;)

PS - my sincerest apologies in advance for resurrecting this old post... usually in some other forums is a big no-no.

oh wow... I didn't realize it was almost 10 years ago lol... since I am kind of new here so I was just reading some posts that interests me the most... I love anything that's full of creativity! ;)

PS - my sincerest apologies in advance for resurrecting this old post... usually in some other forums is a big no-no.
It’s perfectly fine here as far as I know…
I just thought it was funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom