Poker At The Barr - Custom Paulson Relabel Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Gorgeous set! I feel like with the Cali vibes the purple should be 20 vs 25. Regardless absolutely beautiful, those 5s are sexy as hell.

Hi fellow chippers!

Introducing my very first custom relabel cash set: Poker At The Barr. Still have a little murdering and relabeling to do, but I couldn’t wait to introduce the set since we will finally be putting it into play tonight. Special thanks to @wonderpuddle and @WhiteMamba1646 for introducing me to this forum and the art of chipping. Shout out to @Windwalker @Pinkdan @Steppenwolf @dkq999 @dmoney @liftapint @Changster for making these chips available. Also huge thanks to my wifey for creating the label and @Gear for a job well done. Without further ado, enjoy some pr0n:

View attachment 737896View attachment 737897View attachment 737898View attachment 737899View attachment 737910View attachment 737900View attachment 737901View attachment 737903View attachment 737904View attachment 737905View attachment 737906View attachment 737907View attachment 737908
Hate to tell you but you spelled Bar wrong :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Not sure about murdering CDIs :unsure: but the final result is fantastic! Well done!
CDI's were made probably by the 10,000's or even by the 100,000's. I am not at all a fan of murdering old chips that are uncommon or are collectable, but CDI's are fair game as far as I am concerned.

The horror of CDI being murdered, the Pyramids were an easy murder (same chip, different inlay).
Murder em or don't , but hardly a horror or tragedy if you ask me

CDI's were made probably by the 10,000's or even by the 100,000's. I am not at all a fan of murdering old chips that are uncommon or are collectable, but CDI's are fair game as far as I am concerned.

Murder em or don't , but hardly a horror or tragedy if you ask me
I’ve been saying this so much lately. So many people want the exact same chips that everyone else has. I don’t get it. CDI, AS, ES, HSI, etc… be different

I’ve been saying this so much lately. So many people want the exact same chips that everyone else has. I don’t get it. CDI, AS, ES, HSI, etc… be different
I think there is this "keeping up with Jones'" mentality that is heightened dramatically by forums like this.

Lots of people wanting the same chips when those chips are in quite limited supply is naturally going to inflate prices on those chips dramatically. Obviously this has been going on a lot lately, but if buyers are patient and exercise a bit of common sense, you can still build a beautiful set of chips without spending an outrageous amount of money.

I think there is this "keeping up with Jones'" mentality that is heightened dramatically by forums like this.

Lots of people wanting the same chips when those chips are in quite limited supply is naturally going to inflate prices on those chips dramatically. Obviously this has been going on a lot lately, but if buyers are patient and exercise a bit of common sense, you can still build a beautiful set of chips without spending an outrageous amount of money.
Yup

It’s odd to me. None of my group at my game would say “when are you getting a CDI set? Or, what’s up with this spot progression on your custom set?” Haha

@alecnetwoodworks does work!!!

4D787943-2CAD-4D9E-BDFD-976BB33B3DE9.jpeg
D7A855E3-4EF9-4B0C-A918-174890C71E27.jpeg
6514077F-C2D7-4657-8D37-FEB9844D0762.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom