Traded Point Defiance Set (620 chips; THC) - Ruston, WA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juankay20

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Up for trade is a Point Defiance hot stamp set (USED, will stand on edge, nearly all hot stamps intact). More pictures and info upon request, but here is the breakdown. Condition is my best estimate and pretty conservative imo, and the chips are not too dirty but will need oil:
200x $1 - G/VG - most if not all will stand on edge. Some minor flea bites scattered.
300x $5 - G/VG - most if not all will stand on edge. Some minor flea bites scattered. Red base color is not the standard red - could be Cherry.
100x $25 - VG+ - all will stand on edge. Very few flea bites.
20x $100 - VG/EX - all will stand on edge.

Total bank: $6,200

TRADE FOR: Preference to Cali chips (hot stamp or inlay), but I'll listen to all interesting trade offers. Doesn't have to be a full set - could be barrel/s or rack/s. I prefer a trade on these or a combination of cash and trade. Take down price would be $1,800 (if a price is needed).
IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4725.JPG

Last edited:
sweet hs set. why have i not seen these beauties sooner?

Shhhhhhh. I like sets that dont have a lot of interest from the masses. :D

These probably aren’t for you though. Little known fact: before Jim got these chips there was a horrible accident involving fish guts and radioactive waste. These chips smell like dead fish and will make your hair and teeth fall out they are so radioactive. Just move on....

Shhhhhhh. I like sets that dont have a lot of interest from the masses. :D

These probably aren’t for you though. Little known fact: before Jim got these chips there was a horrible accident involving fish guts and radioactive waste. These chips smell like dead fish and will make your hair and teeth fall out they are so radioactive. Just move on....
Radioactive. Sweet. That means there is an excellent chance that they will either glow in the dark and or spontaneously mututate and multiply. Win win if you ask me.

Now just to find the $$$$ for the asking price

Last edited:
This was actually going to be my first ever set I was gonna purchas, splitting a much larger set with another board member before they fell through and I couldn't afford the whole shebang myself...

Love the Seattle Ferry hot stamp, it's so rad.

I may have something you'd like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom