SOLD PNYs - Crazy for Customs Sale Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entries are now closed. I have the following people entered. (If I missed anyone else, please speak up now)

@rjdev7
@DoubleEagle
@SemiNumerical
@Esection
@Mac128k

We will use the Texas Daily 4 lottery to decide things. I have broken the numbers into the following ranges:

A – 0000 to 1999 - Mack128k
B – 2000 to 3999 - DoubleEagle
C – 4000 to 5999 - SemiNumerical
D – 6000 to 7999 - rjdev7
E – 8000 to 9999 - Esection

Going in the order of names listed above, I need each entrant to post their choice of range by posting the corresponding letter in this thread. (hopefully this won’t be too chaotic). Any post out of turn will be treated as follows. If someone higher on the list selects your range, you will pick again when your turn comes. If nobody has selected that range when your turn comes, your original selection will stand and can’t be changed. By selecting a range you attest that you are prepared to purchase the set (or partial set) at the posted price. Payment is to be made within 48 hours of the winning announcement by PayPal friends and Family. Failure to pay will result in forfeiture and a redraw will take place for the remaining entrants.

Once the range selections have been set I will announce which day’s drawing will be used. The Texas Daily 4 has four drawings each day. We will use the last drawing of the chosen day which occurs at approximately 10:00pm CST.

Is that all clear as mud?

Last edited:
For those entrants that better things to do than constantly check this thread for your turn, you can send me your provisional pick by PM. I will enter it for you when your turn comes, or send you a notice if someone before you picks that range. It's completely your choice if you want to do it that way.

For those entrants that better things to do than constantly check this thread for your turn, you can send me your provisional pick by PM. I will enter it for you when your turn comes, or send you a notice if someone before you picks that range. It's completely your choice if you want to do it that way.

Lol sick burn!

Yes I want these

Actually, let's make it official. Drawing will be Texas Daily 4 February 23 at 10:00pm (the last of four drawings that day)

Drum Roll.........................................................................................................................

I'm showing 7626 as the winning number.

Can I get someone other than the winner to confirm that before we make it official? (There have been some weird happenings in recent auctions, and I just don't want to make any mistakes here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom