SOLD PNY - Tournament set - 400 chips - breakdown for T2k or T1k games - price drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Hi,
You know such days when you try to explain to your wife why it is necessary to have 1, 2, 3, 4,5... sets of poker chips and you show here all the differences between your cash and tournament sets? - And she only keeps asking "why that many"??? :eek::x:banghead:
After a non harmonic evening o_O and a really bad night :whistle: :whistling: you start to ask yourself if there are other things you would like to spend some money on. To be honest: I'd happyly keep these chips and continue the discussion every week, but if there is somebody out there who is interested in this set I'd sell them for what I have paid for them. - Call me crazy, but this is not not negotiable. ;)

The breakdown should be proper for most tournament games with up to 10 players with starting stacks of: T2000 10/14/6/2 (10 full starting stacks) or if you like to play T1000 5/7/3/1 up to 20 full starting stacks are possible... Next to that 40 x 100's for color up all 5's and 25's are included plus 40 x 500's for up to 10 rebuys or further color up's.

Total breakdown: 100 x $5, 140 x $25, 100 x $100 and 60 x $500 (all secondary chips)

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

All chips are like new, despite the 5‘s (not 100% mint, but still very good condition). Check pictures, please.
Price is firm: 1550€ 1499€* plus tracked shipping from Germany. PPFF only, payment within 24h.

Again: I'd happyly keep these chips and continue the discussion with my wife every week, but if there is somebody out there who is interested in this set I'd sell them for what I have paid for them. - Call me crazy (edit: please not too much), but this is not not negotiable. ;)

Sebastian

*Friday evening discussion with my wife... Feels like a knife in my brain. :cautious: The one and only price drop, before I start to hide them better in my vault and keep them. - Promise!

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpg
    IMG_3859.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Hi,
You know such days when you try to explain to your wife why it is necessary to have 1, 2, 3, 4,5... sets of poker chips and you show here all the differences between your cash and tournament sets? - And she only keeps asking "why that many"??? :eek::x:banghead:

This struggle is real..and made even more difficult when a man is the sole earner in the home, having children, and running a big house mortgage all the while trying to have multiple sets of poker chips. I'm in this very boat and it's a real struggle.

This struggle is real..and made even more difficult when a man is the sole earner in the home, having children, and running a big house mortgage all the while trying to have multiple sets of poker chips. I'm in this very boat and it's a real struggle.
I feel your pain each and every day.

Okay, I’ll bite, you’re crazy. :D

GLWS!

You know such days when you try to explain to your wife why it is necessary to have 1, 2, 3, 4,5... sets of poker chips and you show here all the differences between your cash and tournament sets? - And she only keeps asking "why that many"???

Your problem = piss poor job of hiding them.

Your problem = piss poor job of hiding them.
I'm pretty sure, this sounds like good advice, but I'm skeptical about the long term viability of hiding anything from your life partner

But hey, I've been divorced before, so what do I know.

Personally, I wouldn't start this practice, but to each their own.

Transparency has slowed me down at this point, but I've got a happy wife and my life is pretty calm at home. I feel it's better for her to know about the financial punches rather than be blindsided by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom