PNY roulettes (2 Viewers)

thanks for your comments! i'm very happy with them.

-gc :)

did an add-on to the roulettes. it's sorta a 'celebration' chip.... only coming out if all 8 other colors are taken on the roulette table. thanks to @Ben for the idea, and permission to copy his $500 Via Lactea chip. thanks to @Johnny5 for his great help/work and to david at CPC.

gc_add1b.jpg

gc_add1c.jpg

anyone who has a sample set, please PM me with your address (and what inlay you have) so i can send you your add-ons.

i'll post some pics soon....

did an add-on to the roulettes. it's sorta a 'celebration' chip.... only coming out if all 8 other colors are taken on the roulette table. thanks to @Ben for the idea, and permission to copy his $500 Via Lactea chip. thanks to @Johnny5 for his great help/work and to david at CPC.

View attachment 94524

View attachment 94525

anyone who has a sample set, please PM me with your address (and what inlay you have) so i can send you your add-ons.

i'll post some pics soon....

I was just explaining these Chips to a friend who was rooting through my collection. I would looove to add these to the set. Please let me pay the shipping!

Never saw this thread before, but this whole set and additions are beyond special. Would a full sample set, including the PNYs, be possible? Have never touched them before. It would make for a spectacular wall display!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom