SOLD PNY Hotstamp Fracs -- 1 rack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
I am selling one (1) rack of these PNY hostamped Paulson fracs. They were sold to me as "mint condition" and while I'm not inclined to disagree one bit, you be the judge.

Asking what I paid for it--$450--but I'll cover shipping to CONUS. I'm not opposed to sending these overseas, but I've had terrible luck sending things to family in Hungary. Because of this, international buyers *must* purchase insurance and assume all risk. I don't mean to be a prick about int'l shipping, but if birthday cards and tchotchkes don't make it to Budapest I have no faith poker chips will make it to [insert country here].

These are fabulous chips and make a fabulous addition to any set, especially a PNY set. Thanks for your time!

EDIT: I like these chips a lot so they’ll be going back into the Vault on Sunday night if they don’t sell

IMG_494B81C7FC89-1.jpeg

IMG_C9AC6D1E2992-1.jpeg

IMG_EA3FE7FDBD13-1.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't even know what I do with these. Bring em home and stare at em I guess...

Really don't need them, but dammit I really really want them for hoarding....

Somebody stop this from happening, I'll not be able to contain myself for too long...
I did exactly that with a rack of blue PCA fracs … and it’s been GREAT! o_O:)

Really cool chips.

Last edited:
These are so sharp you can use them as steak knives, and nobody’s significant other can argue the value of 100 steak knives for $450

Peter Luger’s pays $6 a pop I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom