SOLD PNY Extra's, 1's, 5's, 25's, and 100's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I bought/traded for @Polochris PNY's. I had two selling regrets over the last 4 years. This was one of them. This set is way bigger than what I need for a one table game. Here are the extra's.

I don't have them in hand yet. They appear to be close to mint from the pictures that I've seen. I'll let @Polochris answer any questions until I actually receive them.

Priority will go too the person that buys all of them. If someone purchases the lot, then shipping and sig verification will be on me.

Please post what your interested in. I won't collect any loot until I get the chips.

Prices are without shipping.

$1s-$375- one rack for sale
$5s-$225 one rack for sale
$25s-$175 one rack for sale
$100s - $80 one barrel for sale @Daniele

I will also have a barrel of 500's. Since those are far and few between I'll probably auction them off.

B

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201022-175103_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants any info, or extra pics! I am waiting on boxes from Apache to package these bad boys up properly!

Actually, if they are all mint, I’ll take them all.

I just bought some PNY’s from another seller and was disappointed to receive them and find damage all over them. They weren’t listed as mint, but the damage was concealed from the pics.
I’ll be relisting them with proper pics.

I just bought some PNY’s from another seller and was disappointed to receive them and find damage all over them. They weren’t listed as mint, but the damage was concealed from the pics.

I recently purchased your 2005 CDI chips. You sold me some very minty CDI chips :), so you know mint when you see mint. Let em tell you. These PNY chips your are buying, are minty!

PM sent. @Polochris Could you post some better pictures of the chips please. If he opts for it. I may have you ship directly too him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom