- Jul 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- The Great State of Texas
Other than a full sample set I will be keeping, here is the last of my PNY set. A small collection of 4 buttons.
Included in this auction are two old buttons and 2 newer buttons from a more recent GB. The small button and the largest button are some of the old buttons that were available. The Large button is only one sided and is made of what appears to be some type of ceramic clay.
Here is the Boiler Plate
- STARTING BID: $1
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 8:00pm Central Time on Sunday, August 9th will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: Winner to pay $8 shipping and International Buyers will Pay Actual Shipping Price
- Payment Terms: Payment to be made via PayPal Friends & Family
Good Luck and Thank you for looking!