Status
Not open for further replies.

carlin

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi all,

looking to get 4 (now 3) PNY $500pri (mint or very lightly used).

happy to get them one at a time.

thanks,

-gc :)

Last edited:
I have a total of one primary and one secondary that are yours if you need them. They are in my sample set but I think I owe you anyway:cool:

David

I have a total of one primary and one secondary that are yours if you need them. They are in my sample set but I think I owe you anyway:cool:

David

hey david,

many thanks, but don't want to break up any sample sets. especially yours.

see you in FL.

-gc :)

How much for the flea bitten one? I could use that for my sample set and send you the mint one to @carlin gratis! I would have a complete set, minus $1000's and you can even out your rack.
I have one for sure--it's got a single fleabite. Not a terrible one, but definitely visible if you look for it. I may have others, but I won't know for sure until I can get to the Strategic Chip Reserve upstate in a couple weeks time.

I'd sell it for 50% of whatever the going rate for these is, plus $2.75 shipping.

I have one for sure--it's got a single fleabite. Not a terrible one, but definitely visible if you look for it. I may have others, but I won't know for sure until I can get to the Strategic Chip Reserve upstate in a couple weeks time.

I'd sell it for 50% of whatever the going rate for these is, plus $2.75 shipping.
Not sure what the going price is for one but let me know and we will work it out.

It looks like last year 2 barrels sold for $420.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom