PLO Short Deck on PAD (on PokerGo) (1 Viewer)

I so want to play short deck. For home games, do those of you who do play it just keep a separate deck? I never call it in dealers choice as I fear it would slow everything down to remove all the cards and possibly risk fouling a deck if one doesn’t get added back by mistake

the one time we played we only played short deck that night, so there were no issues with mixing decks . . . if playing mixed I'd definitely want a separate setup.

I so want to play short deck. For home games, do those of you who do play it just keep a separate deck? I never call it in dealers choice as I fear it would slow everything down to remove all the cards and possibly risk fouling a deck if one doesn’t get added back by mistake

I haven’t played it yet, but plan on it. When we do we will keep a separate setup of different design cards for it.

I'm playing short deck NLHE in my 10 game mix tomorrow night. I will have one separate deck for the night that has the cards removed. We will rotate that deck in for short deck. My game is not dealer's choice. Its a fixed rotation.

OP... Short deck PLO sounds crazy.

That is gonna be crazy. I’d get a headache trying to put someone on a range of hands, let alone just trying to figure my own outs! Lol

I really want to try this. But my group is so anally stuck on NLHE it drives me crazy!

Interesting action so far. @CraigT78 what are your thoughts on short deck round at circus table Saturday? Probably holdem would be easier than PLO for a first go. They are playing straights beat 3 of a kind as normal, but flushes beat full house

Interesting action so far. @CraigT78 what are your thoughts on short deck round at circus table Saturday? Probably holdem would be easier than PLO for a first go. They are playing straights beat 3 of a kind as normal, but flushes beat full house
I'd rather play Omaha Hi/Hi if that tells you anything :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m not getting into it. Too much overlapping of hands. Short deck Hold’em appeals to me though.

It’s pretty obvious that run downs are much stronger than big pocket pairs. There is going to be a straight possibility on just about every board but boats and flushes are much harder to make.

My fiancé and I usually play short deck PLO to kick off our dates. Cocktails, wine, cheese, and sick hands. Can’t beat it!

Btw you can play 7 players max. Get a look on faces players when the river is the absolute last card in the deck! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They were doing no burn before river to run it twice.

That game was insane. Holy moly. I saw someone flop the nut straight...and fold on said flop. Who is going to be ahead preflop? No one knows. Most hands got the stacks in even though 100+ BB deep. They joked about moving to craps to reduce the swings and luck factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom