Play some $2 blackjack at the Key West in March!

dennis63

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Informational post -- This post can't be selected to play.

Thanks to all who've played so far, as we try to identify and work out the technical issues.

The table is actually set up in our warehouse, with an HD webcam with auto-focus on a tripod looking at the table from the player's position. From a couple of steps back, it looks like this:

Table Set Up.jpg
Table Player Spot.jpg

Left: The table all set to play. You can see the laptop on the left, with a live view
of the table. Two shop lights clipped to the rafters throw some nice light on the
table. Right: A view from behind the camera, at the player's spot.

dennis63

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PCF member JustinInMN was selected at random to play in this week's blackjack game on the Key West's table. Justin replied to my PM and would like to play Saturday night at 9 p.m.

Here's a screenshot of the random number generator on the Key West's site, and tonight's result:

March 27.png

and a link to our Facebook page to watch the game live, if you'd like:

https://www.facebook.com/continentalcards

Last edited:

dennis63

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PCF member @JustinInMN played blackjack at the Key West table last night, and won! Congratulations to Justin, and thank you for playing.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and made Key West's March contest a success. We'll be playing more blackjack soon.

Dennis

JustinInMN

Flush
Reaction score
PCF member @JustinInMN played blackjack at the Key West table last night, and won! Congratulations to Justin, and thank you for playing.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and made Key West's March contest a success. We'll be playing more blackjack soon.

Dennis
Thank you, fun to play and excited to get some Key West chips to add to my collection.

Hope this promo makes a comeback.

JustinInMN

Flush
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to post the pr0n of my winnings here.

But when the chips arrived they went right into my live singles collection.

IMG_20200412_105813609.jpg

IMG_20200412_105824926.jpg

Thanks again for a great promo, hope there will be more soon.

Top Bottom